All reviews ferry to cozumel ado bus super close to the beach every morning fifth avenue asked the receptionist small tv breakfast was included small property drinks cold the location is perfect shower pressure very nice hotel two blocks clean rooms would stay here again nice pool
Reviewed 3 March 2018

After developing a diving medical condition, my son and I stayed at the Sian Ka'an. The rooms were ample, very clean, and quiet. The on site restaurant is open and serves breakfast until 9:00 am. The front desk people contacted great medical care for me and did everything they could to make me comfortable. The kitchen staff also brought me lunch each day. The whole staff was incredible. The top floor is the roof and the view of the ocean is fantastic.

The pool is great with plenty of grass and recliners all around. There is also a cenote on site. I highly recommend the Sian Kaan.

Room tip: I chose the ground floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank spiderlambert
Reviewed 26 February 2018

entering my 6th year of a multitude of stays, i've seen many new faces and improvements that are all positive. the small property size, simplicity and the many quiet nights in this already overdeveloped town is what keeps me coming back. i am extremely grateful and a million thanks to all the hard working staff!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I stayed here last year and had such a positive experience, we stayed here again this year for 10 days. The location is perfect, right off of 5th Avenue.

Thank you to the front desk staff, who are very kind, especailly Alejandra and Leni who we saw daily.

Breakfast was very good and the staff works hard to make sure you are served. We were very surprised to see that not many people tipped these hard working people!

House keeping was great. They thoroughly clean every day with a smile. Their towel animals were nice and one day we came into our room to a large heart made of flowers on our bed.

It did not go unnoticed that the gardener keeps this hotel looking nice. He was always busy doing something!!

Thank you Hotel Posada for a very nice vacation! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good hotel, all inclusive, big rooms, much activities in the evening, early check in with food, near the beach, scooter rent, little pool area, kids area, everthing clean, good service, friendsly people, vacation booking

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Chrissi B
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very cute and created to remind local natural park Siian Kaan. Cleaning is very through. Cleaners make cute animals from towels. Shower could be better (no bide shower), but it works well and there is enough warm water for two persons needs. I borrowed bottle opener and adapter from the reception free of charge. Service is very good. Breakfest is tasty and simple. Location is great, between main avenue and beach. Very good value for money.

Date of stay: December 2017