Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Expedia
21,109 results
All reviews select club aqua park los lirios international buffet jade river mayan shows el templo romantic boat ride kids club la riviera main pool vegan restaurant royal elite section water shoes adults only section eco tour juan carlos
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm supposed to be staying here in about 3 weeks. It is my husband and I plus our teenage kids. I originally had booked a family room with bunk beds. After I made my purchase i realized it changed my booking to 2 adults. It will not allow me to book the family room because my son is 17 and considered an adult. I have had to book 2 rooms because he's considered an adult. I have tried to call the resort to make sure our rooms are near each other with no luck. I've tried call a few different customer service number and had to leave messages with no return call. I've emailed them numerous times with no response. I've even tried the chat box that pops up on my confirmation page and get no response. I'm really hoping this is all taken care of when we get there and our stay is better then their customer service has been thus far.

6  Thank Jennifer G
GIOVANNA BARBIERI, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jennifer,
We apologize for the inconvenience you've had in this reservation's process. Please be sure that we will consider your rooms requests and give you the best option we can, we will always be at your disposal to gives solutions and make your holiday pleasant. My email address is qualitymanagement.mx@sandos.com. Best regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

WoW, what can I say, this hotel is awesome, absolutely gorgeous! I love the eco sustainable concept! I highly recommend Alex with Royal Elite, he’s exceptional! I wouldn’t be here without him! n’JoY!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 241christyj
GIOVANNA BARBIERI, Guest Services / Front Office at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 241christyj,
Thank you for your comments, we are glad to know that you had a lovely holiday at Sandos Caracol and hope to have you back again very soon. We will congratulate Alex for his excellent service! Regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do yourself a couple of favors. First, come here. It’s the best! Only minor complaints that were IMMEDIATELY fixed by the awesome staff! (Hair dryer wouldn’t work for my girlfriend but they brought a new one right away)!! Food was great! I’m sure we didn’t see everything to do there and that’s ok because we’ll be back for sure. Second, See Azael Salinas to learn about the vacation club. He’s the BEST!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U5901GVdavids
F Nuno, Director General at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear U5901GVdavids,

We are happy that we could turn around your experience,

Thanks for the tips to future guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place and the food is very good. The staff is very friendly. Neverheless I am very serious about my family’s health in this time of pandemic and ALL THE TIME I FELT UNSAFE, except perhaps inside my room. The use of facemasks was not reinforced anywhere, and supposedly requirement from the hotel was that they should be used in all public areas. Maybe only 20% of guests were using. Employees were not using facemasks, they were using something else, some sort of shield that covered the mouth only and avoided big drops to be spread out but aerosols could definitely escape out of these things. I’m sure CDC does not approve those. And finally, distancing was not reinforced either: Yes, there were marks on the floor to stand but aside of that, separation between tables at restaurants was the same as usual and people was not reallyI have been to other hotels in the past year both at the beach and not, and none of them had such a low reinforcement of health measures as this one: other hotels have signs everywhere with the reminder of masks, which are reinforced by employees in public areas except at pools and when you’re seated eating. Honestly I was really disappointed and I wanted a time to relax as I thought I was going to a safe place but on the contrary this was a source of stress. In a nutshell, if the place won’t offer the right measures, they shouldn’t say they have them. Maybe I will return until this is over, not earlier.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cynthiasp24
F Nuno, Director General at Sandos Caracol Eco Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear cynthiasp24,

Thank you for pointing out the very good food and friendly staff.

Regarding the facemasks are approved by the Mexican regulation.
At the Buffet is mandatory the use of the face mask, separation between tables are by law and certified by authorities.

We wish to have you back after the pandemics.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thankful for a great family vacation . The kids club was certainly very helpful to us. Our little girl loved going every day. The staff are great, they really care about their work. Sam, Carolina and Victoria.

We will return.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Lio_Am0331,

So happy to know you will return, the Kids Club staff will be very happy to see your comments,