“Lovely Owners!”

Rosa Sirena's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 251 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Enjoy fine Caribbean dining at our intimate and romantic rooftop second floor Palapa and dining rooms with views of the ocean. Chef Chacon offers both classic Mexican and international fare combining elements of different culinary traditions to bring you his new island cuisine. Our philosophy involves layers of flavor using fresh and locally sourced ingredients; the freshest catch-of-the-day seafood, top grade steak and regional soups and appetizers are on the menu. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free options for those so inclined. Join us every Sunday for our Bubbles, Bites and Bloody Mary Brunch featuring Bottomless Mimosas and Breakfast Egg Stratas. Craft cocktails and live music at Rosa Sirena's Wednesday through Saturday make for an unforgettable Isla Mujeres experience.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Met the owners upon chance at the soggy peso and they are absolutely lovely! They truly embody the spirit of Isla! Kind and friendly! Looking forward to visiting here on our next trip!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were on the island for 9 days and closed down Rosa Serenas 5 of the 9 nights.... and we were staying in an all inclusive!

The roof top restaurant is amazing, we sat the bar every night and got the best service (an entertainment) from Manual. Cocktail extraordinaire and not a bad dancer!

The food is sublime, the Chef is Willy who is also the owner with his wife Debbie. Willy's menu is broad and spectacular with a great array of choices. We had the Drunken shrimp every night and also loved the Grouper and Octopus .... and the WINE.

There is live entertainment most nights, but it is mature entertainment and still allows conversation.

Willy's wife and partner Debbie is an amazing Host and will cater to whatever you need.

5 stars is not enough for Rosa's

1  Thank barcelo174
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner last night and we enjoyed every bite. My husband had the grouper and I ate the octopus. The atmosphere was so relaxing, and the owners were incredibly welcoming. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. Go there!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We enjoyed a great evening with rooftop dining and excellent fish. The owners were very nice and made dining a great experience. They had outstanding music and a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We absolutely loved our dinner and experience so much that we came back again and again. We are at the restaurant 2 times during a short 3 day trip.. The ambiance...delicious food...amazing service and overall dining experience was truly something that I will remember until the next time i visit. A few of my favorites brucnh my friend and I shared the cactus salad, just amazing I never had the before but found myself wanting more. A not so ordinary grilled cheese (I pride myself as a bit of an aficionado on this subject) was delicious bacon, tomato, different types of cheeses grilled to perfection.. For dinner the next night it was drunken shrimp appetizer with a grilled Grouper as my main course just mouth watering... trust me this a must visit on the island. PS: although I'm not much of a sweets person I was told that the desserts are yummy