11,361 results
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar naos restaurant yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations personal butler ocean view sushi butler service tacos
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I will keep this short and sweet. Paradisus Cancun is amazing from service to food to the cleanliness of the entire resort. Top notch. I highly recommend you upgrade to royal service if it's only adults in your party. This gives you access to a quiet strip of beach and the crown jewel of the resort which is the outdoor La Palapa restaurant. Delicious food with a beach side setting and wonderful waitstaff. Speaking of food, all the other restaurants are solid as well. We just came back and are already counting down the days until we go again next year.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear BPark77

Thank you for sharing these comments about your most recent experience. As you could see, our team is highly qualified to respond effectively and quickly to all requests from our guests.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again and allow us to pamper you with the great wonders that only Paradisus Cancun can offer you.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Love this resort! It's spacious..The Balie beds are a must right on the ocean..Make sure to book one..The 9 restaurants all serve delicious food..Live entertainment every night..I have yet to come across another resort that has soo much to offer..Its clean..The grounds are so well maintained staff are so friendly and humble.. ( please make sure to tip generously)..We celebrated our 40 year anniversary..Every restaurant had something special for us..Imagine getting a 'gift' for 7 days!! Even the hotel had a bottle of champagne on Ice..with chocolate dipped strawberries delivered to our room..This was definitely something to rave about! Thank You Paradisus! We will be back..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth J

Thanks for these comments. We are delighted to know that our team and our hotel lived up to your expectations.
We thank you also for taking the time to share this with the traveling community.
We hope that in the future you will return to this beautiful place and let us pamper you with the warmth and services that only Paradisus Cancun can offer you.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Very poor room maintenance. Coffee machine in the room was not working, bathtub and washbasin were always clogged. During our stay, the last day AC in the room was also not working. It took the staff 8 hours to look into the matter. Finally at around 10 PM we were made to shift to other room which was not cleaned (dirt everywhere) & smelled like fresh paint . My 8 month old baby couldn't sleep all night due to the smell. I requested refund for my last day stay at the hotel and I haven't yet heard from the hotel manager. It was a complete waste of our time and money.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
3  Thank gitanjaliraghav
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear gitanjaliraghav

Thank you for sharing with the traveling community your most recent experience at the Paradisus Cancun hotel. First let me extend you an apology for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us.
I want you to know that part of our improvement process is to locate faults and implement programs that we have to resolve these situations as soon as possible.
All comments that you made to us, we will take in consideration and we'll send detailed reports to the involved department.
I would like that you can give us the opportunity to change your perspective of the hotel and stay with us again. I promise you will enjoy all the improvements we have for you.

Gerente de Hotel

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Spent last week at Paradisus Cancun. From check-in the trip was problematic. After we were dropped off we wandered around the main lobby until we found a door that I assumed was check in. There was confusion about which building we were in, then once that was clear they had to send for someone from royal service to bring us over. Once we found the right area check in was easy, but after the flight and arrival stress we were immediately approached about sitting for a presentation about purchasing a time share. Many incentives were offered, which we agreed to revisit. The butler showed us to our room, waited for a tip and that was the last time we saw him. We had asked about dinner and bali beds, and were told everything was booked for that night and the following day. The first two days left a bitter taste in my mouth and we decided to speak with the royal service concierge. This is where we met the woman who turned the trip around. Melina at the royal service concierge is an asset to this company, hearing our concerns she tried to help with dinner, bali bed and class reservations. We were ready to leave, it was that bad, and this kind professional demonstrated the utmost competence. Melina even helped get us towels and maintenance, because the sink was stopped up and we did not have housekeeping services for a couple of days. The third day in we met Jose the pool concierge and along with the pool staff made us feel truly pampered. The classes were wonderful, we found Edgar the bartender every night just because he was worth it. The entertainment crew Omar, Hector and Luis made every days events enjoyable. Then came the tropical depression. The hotel leaks, all over. My daughters room flooded and the yellow caution cones became and obstacle course. I can honestly say that the service staff makes this hotel, it would be nothing without them. Due to our experiences we decided not to sit through the time share presentation, and we feel this may have contributed to the lack of "royal service" that we paid for. A note for people who dare to stay here; tip everyone regardless of how much gratuity is included in the price. I would also like to give special thanks to the crew at Blue Agave, we ended up eating here every day because the tacos are the best dinner option here.

Room Tip: ocean view is a must
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Szyq2018

Dear Szyq2018

Kindest regards
Gerente de Hotel

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Was not pleased with my stay the second time around. Due to construction that was going on next to our room and the fact we were placed in a handicap room, we will not be coming back to this resort on our next vacation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear alexsiemsen

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I would like to offer you an apology for the inconveniences that you had during your stay with us. I want you to know that for us there is no more important task than always being able to offer the best that we have. We regret that the high occupancy within our hotel has prevented us from being able to offer you a more suitable accommodation option than what you were looking for.
I can assure you that these comments will be shared with the departments involved in order to implement the corresponding improvements.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to come back with us so that you can see for yourself the great improvements that our hotel has for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional assistance on your next trip to Cancun.