Lowest prices for your stay
US$175
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$175
Trip.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
1,185 results
All reviews great hotel housekeeping staff great stay restaurants and shopping rooms are spacious yasmin amenities concierge gym flores city americas mexico lounge convenience uber downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Nice enough hotel . The staff very friendly and always someone on hand to help me because I don’t speak Spanish.
Very helpful and accommodating. Clean, and 24 hr room service and late check out. Couldn’t ask for more.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jose Gustavo Muñoz, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2020

Dear Katiem

Thankyou for the time you take to share the experience of your stay, I am pleased to know that your stay was pleasant and we met your expectations, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Cordially

Managing Director

Reviewed 29 February 2020

BE VERY WARY of staying here if you are a man and have female employees. I was harassed by the night staff after I had a female employee stop by around 10 PM to drop off some very important paperwork to me before an important meeting the next morning. the staff stopped us in the lobby and insisted I "register her an overnight guest" and charge me for another occupant. When I tried to explain that she was an employee, they actually chuckled , causing this young lady extreme embarrassment as others in the lobby were now listening to this ridiculous conversation. Once they realized what idiots they were being, they tried to explain off as "for my own safety" they had to register her... will NEVER stay at this place again and have addressed this with my company's HR department as we will no longer allow our employees to stay there

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Dear Mr MJRoma

Our staff follow procedures and protocols for the safety of our guests, at all times our staff behaved polite.

I regret if this bothers you, please accept my apologies.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

My friend and I stayed here for a few days and loved it since we got there! Wish we would of had more time to enjoy their amenities. There was always someone available to answer questions at the door and reception desk with a smile! Yasmin, the concierge we met with was amazing at answering all our questions and looking up some events for us. She was amazing! We felt safe at all times and never hesitated to ask for anything. The rooms are spacious, clean, and at bight they turn the tv in with low low key music and leave some slippers next to the beds with sheets folded back and a couple chocolates. Nice touch! Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Lauriux

Thank you very much for sharing the experience of your stay, it was really a pleasure to attended you and your husband, and be of our spoiled guests, for us the most important objective is that the expectations of our guests are exceeded in service and attention

We wait for you soon

Reviewed 17 February 2020

My husband and I stayed for eight nights (again) at this wonderful hotel with comfortable and beautiful remodeled rooms, delicious food, very clean, excellent service and very safe. We don’t even consider other options when we visit Guadalajara with friends to attend the yearly golf tournament. Located in a beautiful area of Guadalajara, walking distance to many restaurants, bars, shopping centers, banks, casino and movie theater. From the moment of our arrival we are always greeted by helpful employees who are attentive and will go over our expectations to make us feel like part of their family and not just a traveler.
If you are planning a trip to Guadalajara for business or pleasure you will be surprised by Unique First Class Service from every single person who works in The Grand Fiesta Americana Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Misses Tere

we wait for you soon

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

First time to Guadalajara for work and stayed at the Grand Fiesta while attending business meetings in the hotel. Really have no complaints - check in was quick, room was well accommodated and clean (with possibly the best shower of anywhere I’ve stayed). The fitness center on the 18th floor is a bit small, but has everything you’d expect with great views of the city. Will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 552EricF
Jose Gustavo M, General Manager at Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Mr Eric

Thank you for sharing the experience of your stay, I am pleased to know that it was pleasant and we met your expectations, for us the full satisfaction of our guests is our main objective.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again