Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Hotel looks very presentable and rooms were nice, clean and relatively modern but the hotel is covered, and I mean literally every square metre, in sculptures and artwork. It creates a strange vibe and even a slightly eery vibe after dark. The pool area is nice enough, gym is OK and breakfast was OK but overall we felt like we probably wouldn’t have stayed here unless it was close to Zapopan bus station as it was a bit too eccentric for our liking.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mcfcfan8
europeanls, e-commerce at European Life Style Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear, thank you very much for your comments that are very important for us, we hope to have your presence in our hotel again, kind regards!

Reviewed 6 June 2019

Cleanliness, location, service, and amenities. I really enjoyed the time I spent at the hotel. Everything they offer, overpass my expectations. If I go back to Guadalajara, for sure I will stay at this hotel. I loved it

Room tip: Rooms are nice and clean
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
europeanls, e-commerce at European Life Style Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Reviewed 18 March 2019

The rooms look a bit tired and cold. I noticed that the mattresses don't have any protector, which is kind us unhygienic. The rooms also have some strange features, such as faux hardwood floors on the washrooms (which, of course, doesn't look in the greatest condition because they were damaged by the water that comes from the shower). The rooms I was in barely had any view and were not very bright. In general, it fell like an unwelcoming place and in need of renovations. Breakfast was ok, nothing really memorable.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank canuckglobetrotter
europeanls, e-commerce at European Life Style Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Dear, thank you very much for your comments that are very important to us, we are working on each point to improve our service and thus our customers receive an excellent service, at any time our quality manager will be communicating with you, we hope to have again with your presence in our hotel, best regards!

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

The location is just fine. Room and kitchen totally equipped just as I was needing. Tv and A/C units in each room, bathrooms clean, housekeeping done just in time. Love the staff, friendly and always asking if I was needing something. Breakfast buffet served every morning! And free! Just delicious, I would definetly come back soon.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
europeanls, e-commerce at European Life Style Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2019

Reviewed 12 February 2019

This hotel has a very good breakfast buffet, room as expected, great location for people visiting Zapopan Jal., in your room you will find everything you need to cook if you like, hotel in good condition overall.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
europeanls, e-commerce at European Life Style Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your comments that are very important to us, we hope to have your presence in our hotel again, kind regards!