Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/09/21
Agoda.comUS$66
Trip.com
2,269 results
All reviews imperial suite rooftop pool la gorda modern conveniences beautiful building old world charm walking distance third floor central location love this hotel breakfast buffet puerto vallarta morelos cathedral city courtyard concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021

This hotel has been our go to hotel when in Guadalarjara and we have stayed there over 10 times. This last trip I found that their internet connection in the room was almost non exsistant ranging from 2 mbps to 6 at given times. When I called the desk about it the clerk hung up on me because he did not speak English so I called back and a gal answered the phone and wanted to debate my complaint saying it was fine. She finally agreed to have it checked. We went out for a couple hours and when we returned it was the same so I phoned the desk again and they sent a person to the room who showed me it was working fine on his phone for a second but not on either my phone or tablet, Then his phone went off as well. He said he would get maintenance to check it out and come back and report in ten miuntes. Never saw him again. This service is unacceptable.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2021

Security and staff was the best, all above and beyond. Very welcoming. Very clean. Would definitely stay again. The best part of the whole stay was when there security was able to help me get my wallet back to me from the Uber driver... With everything in it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Morales, Director General at Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would recommend the Hotel as a place to stay. Thank you for your review and for recognizing the good service and the helpfulness of the staff. We hope to see you back in Hotel Morales.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

The hotel is right in the city center in a location that is great for sightseeing the tourist areas. The staff is very police, the restaurant serves great food. We were treated excellently and the hotel is really beautiful.

El hotel esta justamente en el centro en una ubicación muy buena para recorrer las areas turisticas. El estaff es muy amable, y el restaurante sirve muy buena comida. Nos trataron excelentemente y hotel esta muy bonito.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful comment. Our staff works hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time in Guadalajara. I truly appreciate your comment. We have made sure to share your comment with our staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We loved this hotel, it was very nice and clean, great bathroom, good size room, the hotel grounds are beautiful. We also eat at the restaurant, great service, good food, good price on the drinks.
We would stay here again if we come back to Guadalajara.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel, of course I´m very happy to know that you could enjoy our service, hope we can still be your hotel in the city of Guadalajara for many time
Cordially,

Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday at the Hotel Morales on a trip to Guadalajara and they treated me like family.

I had booked a two night stay and when I arrived at the front desk they said they had a surprise for me — AN UPGRADE TO THE IMPERIAL SUITE!

And as if that were not enough....

On the day of my birthday they delivered an incredible Mexican dessert free of charge.

The hotel is a beautiful colonial building in the center of downtown, it’s remarkable that you can barely hear the street noise because the windows are so thick. And you also get your own balcony.

I had an AMAZING time at the Hotel Morales the staff was incredibly friendly and if it were not for the fact I couldn’t change my flight.... I would have extended my stay another week.

Highly, Highly, Highly recommend!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Let me express my sincere thanks for your feedback and for the time spent in sending your opinion. We are pleased that you gave to our hotel a high score and you liked the comfort and location of Hotel Morales
Thank you for your preference and will be a pleasure to have you again in our hotel, I remain at your service,