2,962 results
All reviewssky barshore grillmojito bargrand loungeitalian restaurantnorth towerpool arearoom servicela cevicheriamichael jackson showocean viewsushitop shelf alcoholalfredotacosuntil noonwelcome drink
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on the ratings and it did not disappoint. Israel and his delicious sushi every night was by far the highlight! Rafael and his endless drinks at the pool were perfect. And let’s not forget the spa and massages! We indulged and got two each! Book and you won’t be disappointed!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jesicah R
GeneralManagerFGPV, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Grand Fiesta Americana on your recent holidays.

We hope to see you again for your next vacations in Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta and we invite you to contact us prior arrival if you require any additional help with the arrangements of your stay.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here 5 days with two girl friends and it was everything we could have wanted and more!! The rooms are all ocean facing with a balcony. The food was great. The staff was outstanding and SO fun. I don’t remember the names of some of the staff but one staff member that I remember from the trip was Jorge, he always stopped to chat with us and make sure we were having a good time! He was fun and personable and always brought a smile to our face when we saw him (not to mention his killer dance moves) I would 110% stay at this resort again!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kayla R

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Jorgy was amazing ! Got everyone excited and up dancing at the pool. He gave us great dance lessons and became our friend at the end of the the trip. All of the staff made us 7 girls feel important and made sure we had a blast. So many people we talked to said they come again and again because of the service and I totally get it! Can’t wait to visit my amigos again next year !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank kielancj

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This was the best trip I have ever been on. Most of that comes from Jorge and the activities that he had us entertained with all day! He taught me to dance and speak Spanish, as well as just had conversations throughout the day. He is truly an amazing person and I couldn't image the trip without him there.

The resort itself was also very beautiful and had plenty for us to do each day. Like I said before, best trip ever!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lexi H

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week on a girls holiday, I literally had the best time ever. I spent most of my time near the pool because the staff there was AMAZING especially Jorge who did dance lessons and spanish lessons and Just general chatting with us everyday and accommodating to everything we needed. He made the trip so easy and had great knowledge of he local area and was a pleasure to be around. The beach was lovely and the restaurants were also perfect especially the Mexican one. I would definitely recommend this holiday to anyone who’s looking for a relaxing and fun time!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends