2,969 results
All reviewssky barshore grillmojito bargrand loungeitalian restaurantnorth towerroom servicepool areala cevicheriamichael jackson showocean viewsushitop shelf alcoholalfredotacosuntil noonother resorts
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Im not a person to write reviews , but I haven’t been this pleased and truly happy about my stay at a hotel in like forever .
When we first got to the hotel we were greeted with a drink. We did have a little hiccup with the room floor. But, Rogelio resolved the matter for us. My stay here was like being at home with family and friends. I have no complaints about my stay. I love the staff , the food, the pool my room.. I could go on and on . I loved my stay so much I’m planning a trip already to go back. I honestly and truly loved my stay at this hotel. The hotel is very beautiful.

The second day we wanted to see the city and find something to do. Martin the bell hop. He gave us ideas for things to do got us a cab and told the cab driver to take care of us. We had so much fun riding the ATV and just visiting the stores in the city.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Msthaney
GeneralManagerFGPV, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Grand Fiesta Americana on your recent holidays.

We hope to see you again for your next vacations in Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta and we invite you to contact us prior arrival if you require any additional help with the arrangements of your stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Amazing place for a vacation the views are beautiful, staff is very caring, kind, and helpful. Lots of restaurants, bars, shows, and activities throughout the day. It's a very clean hotel with amazing service and food/drinks. Met Jorge who taught me Spanish and Juan who is great at leading shows/dances at the hotel, they're super kind to get along with and enthusiastic. Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful city and I am so happy I went. Thank you to the staff for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to receive you at the Grand Fiesta Americana on your recent vacation.

It is very pleasant to read that the service and attention provided by all the members of our staff exceeded their expectations.

We hope to see you again for your next Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta vacation and we invite you to contact us before your arrival if you need additional help with arrangements for your stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We have just returned from The Grand Fiesta Americana, great hotel to stay, beautiful setting. The hotel was very clean and the food and choice was fabulous. The omelettes were fab and the smoothie bar a must for breakfast. At lunch you could go to the D'brick for a buffet and have fresh pasta made for u by Rebecca or Luis, very enjoyable. All the staff are so friendly and pool waiters/waitress's were lovely, thankyou Pauola and Geraldine, super efficient. All the staff in all the bars/restaurants were lovely. Our favourite was the Martini bar as it was air conditioned. Also enjoyed 2 cookery lessons with Benito. The only thing that we didn't like was the loud Americans and no where to walk to as no pavements as the road outside the hotel is a federal highway. Thank you to all the staff for making our holiday fabulous and Salvatore for coming to say bye bye. Well worth a visit. Great value for money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fiona F

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Only stayed 1 night but had the best time, sky bar was great during the day and night. Drinks are good and staff always wanting to help. Overall pleasant stay and definitely will stay again. Love from London!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing to our paradise for an unforgettable vacation. We also greatly appreciate the feedback you’ve shared here. Your suggestions make sense and we will certainly take them into consideration.

We cannot improve without hearing from our guests, and we value these ideas for pre-planning meals and ensure speedy service by the pools.

Thank you again, and we look forward to next time.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I went to celebrate our 20th and we picked Grand Fiesta based on the reviews. The Grand Fiesta did not disappoint. The facility is clean, welcoming and the staff are fantastic. The food was very good and the drinks were well made and not watered down. The hotel is about 10 minutes outside of the town, so we were able to uber (can not walk). No problems at all. It is very safe. The hotel had a mixed population when we were there, so nothing outrageous going on, but only good times by all. The room was very nice and the entertainment at night was good too. The ONLY gripe was the jacuzzis. They are only on the roof and when I went up there, they were warm. Not worth the effort to go all the way up there. My wife convinced me to do yoga and it was better than I expected. they do yoga in the gazebo on the ocean, so you can not beat the views. The yoga instructor was fantastic and patient with us "non yoga" types. He really was very helpful. As mentioned in other reviews, the staff really are so helpful and very happy to help. We loved our guy, Mel, who was always there to help with another drink or anything we needed. There is a great, but small beach infant of the hotel, but it was fine for us. We also did some snorkeling, which was ok. There were fish, but nothing like you would see in Hawaii, or Cancun. The other thing that you may want to consider if you want to do many excursions on a boat, you have to drive about 30 minutes to the marina and then after, 30 minutes back. Not that big of a deal, but just good to know.

Room Tip: We were on the right side of the hotel away from the rooftop bar.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple