4,001 results
All reviews la ribera andrea restaurant aqua bar room service bedroom suite guest services casino night time share mexican fiesta beautiful resort all inclusive package water aerobics our waiter city tour pool side ping pong close to the airport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed another great visit. Pool service was great. Miguel and Juvenino(spelling???) always checked on us to insure we had everything we needed. My wife and I enjoyed our breakfast and lunch’s at Ribera’s. Angel and Hugo are great servers and attentive to your needs. The grounds are lovely and well maintained! Kudos to the ground keepers.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hawk4452
Luis A, Director General at Velas Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for pointing out the tremendous efforts of some of my staff members.

The young men that you kindly mentioned have great attitudes when fulfilling the day to day wishes of their guests. And to do all this, and more, in such a luxurious paradise, it´s no wonder that their efforts always carry a warm and genuine smile.

Thank you for sharing your affection for the Velas Vallarta experience. We look forward to continuing the tradition of providing you consistency and value in all your future visits. Until next time, our warmest wishes go out to you and all our good friends up in Benicia, California. Take care.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The service at Velas cant be beat. Everyone is very nice and helpful. The lush gardens waterfalls and accommodations is beautiful. All rooms have an ocean view. The food is delicious. The ocean front restaurant has a buffet but you also can order off their menu. I have several food allergies and they were very accommodating Special staff mentioned are Juan at Andreas, Enrique server at Oceanside restaurant and Karin hostess. They went out of their way to accommodate us always with a friendly smile.

This is our 3rd time there and we will be back

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Luis A, Director General at Velas Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

It was our distinct pleasure to host highly experienced travelers such as yourselves at Velas Vallarta.

We take much pride in having the personalized service which you experienced firsthand with the extraordinary attention of Karina, Juan, and Enrique, all of whom are well trained to accommodate special tastes, preferences, and dietary restrictions.

We would love to have the opportunity to continue going out of our way to create one-of-a-kind vacation experiences and warm vacation memories such as yours. Until then, my staff and I wish you all the best on your continued travel adventures. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The grounds are beautiful and the service is fantastic.
Jesus checked us in. He handled everythingthing we needed from the beginning to the end of our trip.
Maricelo was our server at the pool who was hands down the best!!
Several tours were arranged by Karen and the ladies at the concierge desk.
We will return to PV next year and stay at Vellas again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much, Chris, for taking a few moments to share with us your comments on your highly successful family vacation.

As director, I couldn´t be more pleased to learn that Karen, Jesus, and Marcelo, were taking care of all your needs throughout your stay. Our commitment to the personalized service that complements our facilities and products ensure that you and other fine guests leave with the feeling of genuine satisfaction and the urge to return in the future.

Thank you for entrusting Velas Vallarta to make this trip the success that you were expecting. My staff and I look forward to reliving these wonderful times with you again at your earliest convenience. Until then, we send you our best wishes for an excellent Holiday Season. Take care.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The resort was beautiful! The people were gracious hosts, the grounds were lovely. The food was a little salty for my taste yet the ambience was what you would expect from a resort of this caliber...Lovely!!! We did agree to listen to a 90 minute presentation ALL I have to say about that is JUST DON'T DO IT!! It was over 3.5 hours of them trying to persuade me that it was ok for them to screw. Again, I can't stress enough to NOT DO IT. They have it down to a science - You have beautiful eyes! My boss gave me two jet skis but I had to promise him that I would name them (insert your name here #1 and #2) Cheesy to say the least. And you don't just listen to one presentation, they then pass you along to someone else to seal the deal...and then someone else finally a fourth person. By this time I had had enough … using a few choice words and left with my promised gift. Back to the resort, lovely, people pleasant and the location was incredible.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank DebiL59
Luis A, Director General at Velas Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to share with us your comments and observations on your recent Velas Vallarta visit.

I am pleased that you found the main pillars of our service and product to be to your satisfaction. I am also grateful that you brought to my attention your concerns on the presentation of our vacation club. Our idea is to provide today´s traveler an outline of the benefits of returning to the resort in the resort in the future, all of which is voluntary and at no cost to the participant. I do apologize if the conversation was not agreeable to you and your party. You can be assured that I am revising the manner in which the representative in question showcased the program and I will take the necessary measures to ensure that guests who partake in the presentation leave with new knowledge, a good taste in their mouth, and just as yourself, their gifts of appreciation.

I hope that the many positive aspects outweigh any negative factors and that in the future you can decide to return to Velas Vallarta and continue to enjoy the lovely resort, its people, and superb location. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is a wonderful hotel. Great clean rooms.
The pool is awesome. It weaves in and out of trees and foliage. Lots of great spots to sit.
The only downfall is that it only has 2 a la carte restaurants. Very limited if you're staying a week.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank farleymb
Luis A, Director General at Velas Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

We are delighted that you found our resort to be a "Great hotel" with amazing views. With so much natural beauty that makes up Puerto Vallarta we felt it was only reasonable to build our facilities to offer you and all our valued guests the tropical ambiance and panorama that reflects this region.

I do apologize, however, if my concierge department did not inform you of all the culinary delights that you have available to you. Our casual restaurant, and our gourmet venue, both offer rotating menus each evening making a week´s stay a gastronomic delight featuring an array of local and international dishes to choose from. And of course, each venue provides not only an a la carte selection but also an extensive buffet without limits. You should also be informed that we also count with extraordinarily popular crepe and Wok stations, snack grill at the pool, the best pizza in the region, restocked mini-bar, and 24-hour suite service (w/o extra charge). On top of all that, our Executive Chef, Guillermo Carmona, has raised the bar to new heights on the overall quality of dish that comes out of our kitchens.

I hope that the beautiful memories and glowing photos entice you to return to the place that dreams are made of, and once again, allow my dedicated staff to serve your needs and wishes. Until then, we send you and all our good friends in Calgary, Alberta our warmest wishes for a mild winter. Thank you!