“Best massage ever!”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I have had numerous massages in the States and Mexico and I rate this as one of the best! Very reasonable prices, personable staff. Abraham did such a good job, I scheduled a second massage on the last day of our stay. If I’m ever back in PV, I’ll definitely schedule a massage here!

All reviews
"feel like family"
in 14 reviews
"couples massage"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 6 reviews
in 30 reviews
"knots"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 26 April 2018

What a great experience!!

There were four of us that booked a mani/pedi, and although we couldn't all 4 have the experience together, it was perfect for us to do in pairs and enjoy some shopping/cocktails while we waited for the other two =) this did make for an amazing customer experience since we had wonderfully attentive staff (thank you so much Yardia) and Angie was a hilarious, sweet and friendly woman who kept us entertained and even helped us choose some fun colors for our toes. Would highly recommend to anyone who's looking to unwind for a minute and have some new nails to flash while you're out and about!

Also, we kept hearing all the rave reviews about the massages, and although we didn't book one this time around due to our schedule, there was an endless stream of people in/out who had been coming here every time they're in town (some for years they mentioned) - we will definitely be sure to book a massage with our manis and pedis next time!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

All the men and women at this establishment are top notch. Very friendly! Fun place to relax and treat yourself to an energizing session and get ready for the fun in Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience ! The entire staff is accommodating and true professionals! My husband is 6’7” and over 300 lbs... he said it was one ☝️ of the best massages ever!!! They worked all his tired and big muscles!! Plus my daughter had her first massage here and loved it! I’m a bartender with where everything hurts and they worked out every kink !! Highly recommend !! Make an appointment! They get busy!!!!

1  Thank SusanB6029