“Delicious and fun!!”

Ranked #7 of 547 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

A deceptively simple restaurant serves some of the very best seafood in Mazatlán! I’ve tried many of the menu items from the simple green salad, delicious clam chowder that’s better than in New England, shrimp and fish tacos, fish and chips, and much more...it’s all DELICIOUS. The vibe is laid back surfer fish joint. COLD beer is on tap and served in frozen mugs. One of my favorite things is the inventive jalapeño mayonnaise and chipotle mayonnaise they offer as a condiments. These are a delicious addition to any menu item and also to the fantastic wedge fries!! The service is friendly and efficient and the margaritas are the best in the city!! Don’t miss this place!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (574)

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Best restaurant in Mazatlan and best chowder in the world great and friendly service a must go in Mazatlan

Reviewed 16 February 2021

As the name suggests they serve only seafood. My family and I ate here. I had the tuna fish tacos and i would say they were delish. The kids food was good, but not overly exciting. Overall I would say the place is definitely worthwhile. The prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I have been coming for the last couple of years and always GREAT!!
Specially the personal attention of Sarah the owner, she's always checking to see if everything is fine.
My favorite dish it's the Tuna Poke (5 Star). And my wife favorite is the Mahi.
Highly recommended!!

1  Thank MasTeRDjVicToR
Reviewed 9 February 2021

We’ve eaten at FISH many many times before and have enjoyed the service and the quality of food. This meal was delicious, we enjoyed shrimp tacos, battered with corn tortillas!
The tacos were excellent, corn tortillas lightly fried, shrimp battered correctly and crispy to perfection!
All in all a delicious lunch, with a Stein of ice cold Negro Modelo, delicious!

2  Thank Mike T