“Ceviche on a tostada? Amazing!”
Review of Tiki Santos

Tiki Santos
Ranked #63 of 111 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the ceviche tostado on our taco tour... it was so fresh and delicious! The homemade tortilla chips were outstanding as well. We'll be back!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In my 50+ years of experience traveling in Mexico, I knew this highly recommended restaurant would be good, when I discovered I had to travel to it through a local, dirt road neighborhood - Always a good sign! It’s a large, open-air affair - Bamboo walls on two sides, bamboo roof over your head. A sleeping dog lying in the dirt parking lot, and chickens wandering all around, including right past your table, seemingly emboldened by the sight of a seafood menu. We had chips, Guacamole, and salsa for our worm-up; all were great - the guacamole was super-fresh. We then moved on to grilled shrimp, and grilled fish tacos - both were excellent. We accessorized the tacos with a serving of Congo de Papas, which we assumed were French fries; Turned out it was a mix of French fries, fried Shrimp, and fried scallop bits, which were decadently masterful - So delicious! My wife drank a good tasting Chardonnay, while I opted for the Mexican coke. They also serve several kinds of beer, and some liquor, too - as I recall - My money is on the fact they had Tequila! It was our last night in Todos Santos, or we surely would have visited it at least once more before we left. Fancy it ain’t, but it was very comfy with cheap eats seafood food hard to beat.

Date of visit: May 2021