“Incredible fresh food and vibe”

Colectivo Surf Tasting Room
Ranked #5 of 173 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Colectivo Surf Tasting Room is an Ocean/Farm-to-Table Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A Nano-Brewery with 15 beers on tap, Wine, Mezcal, Organic Coffee & Juice Bar serving local, organic and sustainable food and drinks.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fresh fish and amazing food with great staff and a fun vibe. Great spot for sunset, dinner, or lunch. Live music is a plus too. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Owner & Bartender are very friendly, taught me loads of Spanish. Great vibes, great food, you must stop here if your in the area! Sergio will hook you up at the bar with some crickets and mezcal. Has to be some of the best drinks and food in Baja! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Couldn't give a better review of this place. Fun atmosphere. The bar manager Sergio was so fun to chat it up with and he was so warm and hospitable, def influenced us to come back for a second round the next day. Great experience. And great Mezcal!! Bought a bottle of the home brew.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

I just absolutely love this place. As a vegan, missing sushi has been a challenge. I really really miss it. Lol. This place gives me back my sushi. They have a few things on the menu; a vegan menu & all of it is worth it.

The service is hit or miss, although he sure to ask for Sergio. He is the head bar manager & is always making sure that tables are taken care of. As long as your intention is to go there to relax & enjoy as the food & drinks come out, you are set.

I went with several friends that ordered off the regular menu & WOW. It looked & they said it tasted amazing. They even use white ginger & have. Sriracha along with some other wonderful hot sauces. Portions are nice size, especially if you order the tacos. Omg it’s even bigger than what I’m used too. Lol.

They also have one of the best views in the area & a massive outdoor space for live music on the weekends.

Love you guys! See you soon!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

My family and I visited here to watch UEFA Champions League on a Wednesday. The staff went out of there way to get the game on for us by streaming it from their phone to the tv. On top of that the ceviche was top notch and my kids destroyed the burger in minutes. The Saison was so good I stuck with it and didn’t venture into any other beers. My wife and mother in law raved about the skinny margaritas they drank. I guarantee we will visit anytime we are in the area due to the awesome experience we had.

Date of visit: April 2021