Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I stayed there. I was on a boat for 2 weeks and needed a shower and wifi. It was quaint clean friendly and quiet. There was a place for me to read outside my room I could walk to the beach and I could walk to the circle where the bus picked me up heading North.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It is very clean, air conditioning included, confortable and lovely posada. The staff is very kind and willingness to help you. It is very close to the Malecon & to the port where all the tours exit. There are stores & restaurants to eat around everything at 2-5 minutes walking distance. They have free filtered water and coffee (all the mornings). They cover the basics for travelers at a very good value.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank ACCC2015
Reviewed 23 May 2016

The Posada is super close to the Malecon & to the port where all the tours exit. There are stores & restaurants to eat around everything to walking distance. Loreto is a very nice & beautiful town. My husband & our mothers decided to stay in here because not only they answered back our calls, the owners were welcoming & later they just let us in their place as it was your home. All mornings they´ve water for coffee & the. There are few rooms (named as countries) so make sure to call to let the hostess know about your arrival. It is a clean place, for lodging. If you expect a luxury place this is not it, they cover the basics for travelers. Feel free to ask for shampoo & soap when you arrive, enjoy your time in Loreto!

Room tip: When you call to make your reservation, share with the hostess your needs.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cari P
Reviewed 2 January 2016

I stayed here because it was pet friendly and recommended by Lonely Planet as a good value. I stayed in #2, it was very small and the bed was very hard. If you're a light sleeper this is a noisy location. They have internet but it was sketchy at best and the TV didn't work. The shower was hot and the towels were decent but the room was a bit grimy. The staff was friendly but they kept my pillow. About two hours after I checked out I realized I left my blanket and favorite pillow behind. I went back and the woman "Gabby" was cleaning the room next to mine. She went next door to retrieve my blanket, (it was damp...) and said "no almohada" so in a matter of two hours my pillow disappeared. This place was average but on the cusp of poor. I left here for Motel Angra which was a huge improvement for about $18 more a night.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank S9652DKjl
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Visited here February 2014 for one night and I enjoyed it. It was a quiet night and I slept well. The owners are very nice and helpful. They allowed me to keep one of my bags in their office and hang some of my clothes on their clothes line. Nice little garden in the back. They have free filtered water and coffee. The hotel is a few blocks from the malecón where you can get a whale watch tour. The rooms are fairly small and bathroom smaller, but I would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: February 2015