“Fantastic food and service! ”

The Market Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Loreto
Price range: US$19 - US$34
Description: In this casual buffet-style eatery, Mediterranean, Mexican, and American cuisine perfectly blends together, giving visitors a diverse array of delicious options to choose from. In addition, diners can opt for one of the many international a la carte items on the menu, making it ideal for each and every palate.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to the entire staff at Market Restaurant for an amazing experience every day of our incredible stay at Villa del Palmar! The fantastic fresh ingredients mixed with creative cooking and inspired presentation made it a truly memorable experience! It far exceeded any expectations I could have had. Thank you to Jimmy for an unparalleled room service experience on our balcony, as we watched the sunrise over the 17th hole.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank wadekj
Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Special thanks to all the market staff:Ilse, Lupita, Manuel, Emmanuel, Sergio, Oswaldo, Manuel y Erick. You made me feel so wonderful by remembering my name, room#, drink. Checked to make sure I enjoyed my meal.Ilse thank you for the spanish lessons and sharing your personal life and culture. Shout out to Fidel and the beach bar staff and all the help from the front desk staff. You guys made me forget their is a pandemic exceeded all my expectations and made this the best trip ever!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing trip! The golf course is unbelievable. The hotel is great and the service is outstanding. Emmanuel at the market makes every meal great.

1  Thank ryanhanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lupita, Ilse, Emmanuel, Sergio, Hector, Osualdo, Erick, Angel, and Manuel became like family during out stay! We were remembered from last visit and we're attentive to our needs. The food was delicioso! The shows in the evening were excellent! The greatest part of the experience was all the warm friendly smiles (even though hidden behind masks) that were genuinely felt. See you again in October!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

It was an incredible experience in loreto. We loved it. The service provided to us was just incredible. Thank you to all the people for making my trip memorable for the rest of my life, specially thank to Lupita, Many, Roberto, goyo, Manolo and Erik.