“Excellent, Efficient & Prompt Shuttle Service”
Review of Krabi Shuttle

Krabi Shuttle
Ranked #1 of 11 Transportation in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Instant confirmation for airport transfers - variety of vehicles available. Baby seats and boosters free of charge on request. Fluent English support staff. Give us a try - you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Booking was made online and immediately received email with confirmation. As per other positive reviews, driver was already waiting for us at the arrival hall. He even ran to the car despite the rain to get the car and picked us up. Car was well maintained and had wi-fi. We got to our destination without any problems at all. The return trip was the same with another driver arriving early and picking us up from the hotel and sending us to the airport without a hitch. All in all, I would highly recommend the service.

All reviews
"booking process"
"via email"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I could not fault this service. We used them three times during our recent holiday to Krabi. Once from the airport to our hotel in Ao Nang, then from Ao Nang to Ko Lanta, then Ko Lanta to Krabi Airport.
Each time they were on time, polite and the cars were very clean and comfortable. They have free WiFi if you need it. Booking was fast and efficient.
An excellent service, would recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I booked my airport transfers for both ways online on krabishuttle.com. All I can say is they are excellent. Driver arrived earlier than the time booked during both occasions and Golf was always responsive on WhatsApp and email. I'm sure their tours are excellent as well.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I came across Krabi shuttle online whilst I was waiting to board my flight in Singapore, With only 2 hours notice and the whole booking process done via whats app they had a driver waiting for me on arrival with a clean comfortable car with free wifi on board. The driver was courteous and professional all in a great experience, I even arranged my return trip with Krabi shuttle who were early for pick up. Fantastic