“Good Food and Service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went to Ao Nang Boat Noodle for an early dinner on the first day we arrived in Krabi. Ordered the Boat Noodle with Pork, Tamarind Prawns and Pad Thai together with 2 coconuts. The soup of the boat noodle was very robust and tasty. The deep fried prawns with tamarind sauce was excellent. The Pad Thai was good though portion was slightly on the small side. Had to order an extra bowl of rice to enjoy the tamarind sauce. Coconuts served were slightly on the 'older' side but still very refreshing. Service was quick and with a smile with no issue in communication. Recommended if you are around the place. As for prices, our meal came up to 460baht which I would say is reasonable for Malaysians and cheap for visitors from other countries with stronger currencies.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I would like to give this restaurant more stars but the rude staff ruined it for me. I am a vegetarian and I ordered a dish specifically requesting no meat or seafood. I had thought this was communicated clearly and we were both on the same page. The meal showed up with shrimp in it - no big deal, so I thought. I informed the server that I would not be able to eat it and did not want a replacement, just for it to be removed from my bill. She proceeded to argue with me, roll her eyes dramatically , and stomp off in a huff. My husband could hear her yelling about it downstairs. She ended up (reluctantly) taking it off our bill. It was only 150 baht and I would have been happy to come to a compromise if she had a better attitude. Long story short, there are too many restaurants in Ao Nang to waste a meal here.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Ao Nang a little bit far from this restaurant, but when we first sat in and tried their noodle soup, we realised that it was worth walking 1hour so as to try this place and from that time we kept returning for dinner every day during staying in Ao Nang.
I can just recommend it - do not regret it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So glad we found this place! I've been struggling to find real vegetarian food without everything being cooked in oyster sauce and having to turn to basic western food! So much choice and absolutely delicious for a great price. Recommend the tofu (actually cooked perfect considering I don't like tofu) stuffed pad Thai and an iced coffee with milk 140 baht total. We were staying 40 minutes away but it was worth the walk for a proper meal for once!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The Panang curry was amazing. The rest of the food was good as well. There were three types of Fantastic which were good