All reviews bed room bird cage rooms are nice balcony starling 1br resto deposit elevator floor smoking corridor jakarta
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I book suite flat 1BR, has cozy living and dining room with complete kitchenette.
Bed room really nice bed ( king size ), clean room most important. Price are friendly.
Has own balcony and clean bathroom with shower.
Has own restaurant ( Starling Resto ) complete menu and delizzzz.
Recommend to stay here, will come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Aviary B, Manajer Umum at Aviary Bintaro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Reza A,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed and satisfied with the overall impression of our Hotel.
We appreciate your details feedback about our Hotel facilities, it is valuable to us as it gives an opportunity to continuously improve the product and service standard of the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy a stay that meets your expectations.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a great hotel if you ever think on spending time in Bintaro area. Even though the rooms are quite small and doesn't have a balcony or even a clear view out the window, all of the other amenities and facilities are great. My kid love spending time here especially during breakfast where they would have bird feeding time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Aviary B, Manajer Umum at Aviary Bintaro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear DGusmiranto,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time for share your experience with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and found our Hotel to be comfortable.
We appreciated your comment, it is important for us to ensure your stay is exceptional for our guest experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Aviary Bintaro is a hidden gem in the southwest suburb of Jakarta know as Bintaro Tangerang.

Easily accessible from the toll road which comes from both the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport of from South Jakarta.

Staff are very friendly and the thing I personally like the best was the outside lounge/dining area is very cozy.

Those who have business in this area would definitely enjoy the stay here and beats having to stay in the heart of Jakarta and putting up with the traffic.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Aviary B, Manajer Umum at Aviary Bintaro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Betawi Boy,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our Hotel.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the location and accommodation, I would to thank you for your description.

We value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose Aviary Bintaro for your future travel needs.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My first impression was an easy access from parking lot to the room and their super simple & quick check in process (I usually had to wait longer for checking in other hotel).
Putting some pretty birds next to the restaurant had successfully caught the attention of the kids.
One thing ruined my breakfast where there was an event for bicycle club and they took over the seats for regular guests, some guests had to postpone their breakfast. And I think this is unfair since we already paid full amount for it thus we deserve a timely & convenient breakfast. The hotel should have managed their event much better than that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Aviary B, Manajer Umum at Aviary Bintaro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Reza P,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our Hotel during your recent visit.
We are glad you enjoyed our Hotel concept and We do apologize for the unpleasant experience with our breakfast area.
We appreciate your constructive feedback for management improvement and We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Aviary Troops

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Last week me and my big family has a christmas staycation at this hotel. It was a nice stay but somehow there was an unpleasant thing happened. We got an executive suite room that was a bit unclean. Other things that I don't like is its grey colour alley and the ceramic of the suite room floor. The smell was like a new building and the floor looked like dirty all the time.

Things I like from this hotel was the bedroom itself. I like staying in a hotel with wooden floor. It felt warm. I also love the swimming pool because it was semi indoor (only the water was cold). My daughter loved to play there.

How about the breakfast. To me the taste was standard and did not a have a very much choices. But the interior of the breakfast area was good. It had indoor and outdoor area (although the area was also not so big). Another great experience was that they have a big bird cages next to the breakfast area. We could see Jalak Bali there.

Overall it was a nice stay for a big family to gather together for celebrating holidays :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Aviary B, Manajer Umum at Aviary Bintaro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Sandrine J,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our Hotel.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found our hotel to be so comfortable and complete facilities.

Please accept my apology for the issue you had. Your feedback is both valued and appreciated.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make an improvement we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future.

Thank you again for staying with us. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Barfely Sahelangi