“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really impressed by the staff and menu. Food was amazing and really good gluten-free options (almost everything on the menu). Fish and chips were sooooo good and the ribs so tender. Would highly recommend the food and friendliness of the staff made it very enjoyable. Chocolate brownie dessert was delicious. Looking forward to my next visit!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (587)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my Nan here with me for lunch last week and the service was really not that great, the waitress clearly did not want to be there and neither did the guy behind the bar, the service was just poor and for what I was paying it really was not worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been charged high prices before, but this one is the record.
We were charged £8.05 for a Cinzano and lemonade. Most pubs charge around the £3.50 to £4.00 range. I did query it and it was not a mistake.
Will never go there again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We turned up without a booking when there was a wedding on and lots of other bookings. The staff were very accommodating and friendly despite clearly being very busy in the restaurant! The food was really delicious and all the staff were so lovely. Would recommend!!

1  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed 4 August 2021

Booked here expecting typical pub food and indeed there were the usual suspects on the menu - fish and chips, burger etc BUT I chose their specials and it took my meal out of pub grub league straight into top restaurant territory.

A beautiful meal and fantastic, friendly service.

1  Thank 748maggiet