Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,061 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

Hi. I forgot her name but she was too kind as a employee. She was helping me to find out charger, gave me inform about this hotel etc. Matur nuhur girl. She wearing red kebaya. I booked my hotel room through phone. So they keep my deluxe room IDR 800.000 and let us to paid when i arrival at hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Fanita95
GrandZuriM1, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Dear Mrs. Fanita95,

Warmest Greetings from Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta Hotel.. Thank you in advance for your time to write a review and give us five stars in TripAdvisor. It's my pleasure to have you as our valuable guest. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's my most priority to make sure all of our guests feel fully satisfy and happy while staying with us, as I always make sure to make everything well maintained and served. I cannot wait to see you again soon in Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta Hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 11 November 2019

Love all the foods that we had today.
Great personality of the staffs. We also had a hotel tour with the friendly staffs and also the great performance of the cheff and the bartender.
The pool has a nice view.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GrandZuriM1, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Mrs. Septia K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your memorable experience with us.
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your moment with us and that you feel you received great services. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.
We strive to" know how to please" our guests and I truly hope you received a taste of this experience during your stay. Nothing pleases us more than to have guests, like yourself, tell us your visit was memorable.

Thank you very much once again and we would love to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for four nights during a recent business trip. The best part of the hotel is that it’s very near Malioboro street, no more than a 5 minute walk away. But this also means that the hotel is close to the train station and the trains were EXTREMELY LOUD AND NOISY. I had the misfortune of staying in a room that faced the road and the sound of traffic was terrible. That coupled with the train made for many sleepless nights.

Nevertheless, I think if you requested for a room that faced away from the road or the train station, you would be spared from the sound.

The hotel amenities were great. There was a gym and pool for guests, and a spa service. Front desk staff were prompt and responsive. The best part of the hotel is that the rooms are not carpeted.

The breakfast buffet however, wasn’t the best. An international buffet spread would’ve been better. The coffee was also bland. But it was good enough to fill the tummy.

Despite the shortcomings, I’d say this hotel is worth staying at for short durations with the right room. It’s clean and convenient which are two important things to consider.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GrandZuriM1, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Dear Jiaminyong,

Warmest greeting from Grand Zuri Malioboro,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit in Yogyakarta, and for taking the time to share your memorable experience with us.
Grand Zuri Malioboro is located in central city, it means that it is close to Malioboro and Tugu station, We appologize about your stay that noisy due to the sound of train.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great services. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.
It is with great pleasure that I accept your compliments to our clean room, our fascinated location, and friendly staffs.
Thank you very much once again and we would love to see you back in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2019

I decided to try this hotel which is located within walking distance to jalan Maliboro night market. The walk to the begining of Jalan Maliboro is about 500 meters only.. a short walk only.
The hotel is a simple 3 star hotel, the front office service good and efficient. the rooms are small but functional. you can see that the hotel is well used as the walls have stains that you know shoes and baggage have been knocking into them. The sound proofing is quite poor as I could hear the trains running by in the evening when the horns are blared.
The breakfast is very tradditionally indonesian style with limited western style breakfast. English TV programs were limited as well.

Room tip: Try and ask for a room that does not face the Jalan Maliboro as you can hear the train noise
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank sensesawaken
GrandZuriM1, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Mr. sensesawaken,

Warmest Greetings from Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta Hotel.. Thank you in advance for your time to write a review and give us five stars in TripAdvisor. the location of hotel is beside of Malioboro, it is about 200 m to malioboro,The neighbourhood area provides easy access to Beringharjo traditional market, Malioboro shopping street and Tugu railway station. Designed for both business and leisure travelers. thank you for your feedback about walls and i would like to inform our department concern. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you need our assistance while staying with us. See you again in another bright day. We know how to please you.

Yours Sincerely,
Ika Setyaningroem/ General Manager.

Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Friendly and efficient reception-desk staff. Clean, minimalist style room. Functional bathroom (shower). Busy breakfast-time. Friendly and efficient restaurant team.
Within easy walking distance of Jalan Malioboro and Tugu areas. Use "Grab" taxis or Trans-Jogja buses for anywhere else.
I'll be using this hotel for my next stay in Jogja.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GrandZuriM1, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2019

Dear OffoxeyFarm

Warm greetings from Grand Zuri Malioboro,

We are very grateful for the time you have given to review the experience with Grand Zuri Malioboro.

We are very happy to hear your comments regarding the facilities, services of frontdesk and restaurant staff and also about our location very near with Malioboro and Tugu. We will immediately convey your comments to all our teams so that they can continue to motivate them to provide the best service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with all travelers on TripAdvisor. We really hope to meet and serve you again in the near future.

Warm regards,