Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Official Site
Agoda.com
1,745 results
All reviews edgewater grill cabbage beach man made beach balcony room amber spa edge water indoor bar ping pong all inclusives make reservations buffet restaurant nightly entertainment a la carte restaurants smaller resort conch fritters recommend this resort the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

The Warwick is a spectacular all inclusive hotel with amazing staff, guests, drinks, food, and VIBES. The food tastes as if you are at a restaurant and not a hotel. I do think the food, aura, and wait times at Abiocco and Tings on a stick could be better, however lunch at Chickcharnie’s and dinner at the Edgewater grill made up for it. The pool area was relaxing and fun, especially the bar/music/activities. I made so many new friends, the love was real! The Covid testing could have been included with the price of the stay and the healthcare workers could have better work ethic and technique. The Amber spa was great. Shoutout to Lavardo, Victenell, and Cardinal for their amazing professionalism, hospitality, accommodations, and attitudes. I am already planning on returning for my bday and encourage anyone who is considering to book this resort if you are looking for an environment of good energy, hospitality, and class. Oh, and they were very diligent about mask wearing which I appreciated.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 645taim
Benjamin Davis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear 645taim,
We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas .
It was a real pleasure to learn that your stay was memorable for all of the right reasons. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities we offer are of a high standard and we are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed what we had to offer.
We thank you for the very kind comments about our associates who work at the Front Desk and at the Bars, they will all be recognized and thanked for positively contributing to your vacation with us.

Ben

Reviewed 30 July 2021

Goood amenities and happy crew. Waiter Ian was very sympathetic at the restaurant. Good price benefit. Location is good although they are not at the beach side (there's a small private beach at the location), the public beach is from walking distance

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear sergiogD1390PL,

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. Thank you for your kind comments about Ian , he will be thanked and congratulated.
We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.
Benjamin.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

We ate at the buffet and our server Ian was absolutely amazing. He was very efficient and polite. He never let our drinks get low. We will be eating here for the rest of our stay. He even brought my drinks out to me after we left the buffet. My family and I were totally impressed.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear marcia 4045,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We are particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided to you at the Verandah.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

The staff at the Warwick is exceptionally helpful, incredibly friendly, and so much fun to be around. Starting when we arrived, every face was welcoming and warm. Pleasant conversation naturally is a part of your stay. My now husband and I chose the Bahamas as our vacation turned elopement destination, and we couldn’t be happier we stayed at the Warwick for this experience we will never forget. Those who specifically helped my husband and I were Jamell, who helped us find a magnificent driver all around town, Shama, who helped me with a number of small details (specifically helping me with the idea to wrap my bouquet in a trash bag and checking it in my bag on the flight back), Stargiel, who helped us with our bags and cab services throughout our stay, and many more! I love the convenience of the all inclusive. There are three restaurants you can make reservations for (which I recommend to do so in advance), an every day buffet, and a outdoor bar and grill by the pool and beach area. I could go on and on about how pleasant the experience was! Not to mention not hearing a bunch of kids in the pool is a plus! Thanks again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Benjamin Davis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Dear darlaerin,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. Thank you for choosing our resort to spend your vacation. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities.
We are please that a number of our associates provided great hospitality to you both while at the resort, they will be recognized and congratulated .

Reviewed 29 July 2021

First and foremost I have to say that the staff here was great! Jamell checked us in and he was friendly and very accommodating. Bendji was our server twice while we were here and he was on top of everything and just absolutely wonderful. Edgewater Grill is a must. The food there was delicious. The mango creme brûlée is a must try. Abbiocco was also absolutely delicious and our server there was also wonderful (sorry I don’t remember her name but she and Bendji were the best servers we had during our entire trip). The Grilled Ribeye Mark Antonio was delightful. Tingz on a Stick was subpar. My entree (Szechuan Chicken) had good flavor but it was a little dry. The conch fritters are a must try at Chickcharnies. As far as the activities, we did the nature walk with Zoe and she was very knowledgeable. At the Junkanoo Beat, Dre and James did a great job of entertaining the group and just bringing so much energy to the room. And a huge shout out to Shama at the concierge desk for always making sure that things were set up for us and making things easy for us as well as the lady working with Majestic Tours. Both of these love ladies were extremely helpful. Overall, we had a great time and the staff was absolutely wonderful. The only drawbacks are that it’s easy to hear things in the rooms next door and the rooms above you, the elevators are a little slow and that I wish that more of the restaurants were open more often (although this could be due to COVID).

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 997abbyz,
We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas.
Thank you for your commendable comments about the associates who provide consistent levels of hospitality.. We are delighted to hear that the teams from Food& Beverage, Activities and the Front Office have positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.