All reviews edgewater grill cabbage beach man made beach balcony room one man band open table ping pong special thanks lobby bar top shelf liquor all inclusives buffet restaurant conch fritters daily activities beautiful pool make reservations an adult
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Just returned from a 5 night stay at Warwick. I am going to give the pros and definitely some cons. First off the staff and management are very friendly and do provide good service. I was disappointed with my room when I arrived which was "island view". It was on the 3rd floor and my view was a giant air conditioner. The furniture in the room is very cheap and the 3 drawer mini dresser tipped over which had a drink on top and spilled all over my clothes at the start of the trip which was very frustrating. The hotel did send my clothes out to be cleaned. We also moved to a room on a higher floor the next day with a better view. That was another inconvenience since I already had to have most of my clothes handled by who knows and cleaned. I think the up charge of $125 per night for a balcony room is absurd. In the Caribbean, your guest would like a balcony in all rooms.The bathroom is very dark with little high hats near the sink and none over the shower, therefore the shower was very dark. The hotel is not on the beach which was another disappointment. Yes, it is my fault that I did not realize that prior to booking. They have a shuttle to take you to the beach which you have to sign up for by 8am (only 36 allowed). They provide you with wrap sandwich, boxed wine or beer. No water, etc so bring your own. That is the cabbage beach picnic.

The staff does go out of their way to provide entertainment. There was live music by the pool at night which was nice. This is a very small hotel and the food was mediocre at best. The lunch buffet was minimal and the food at the grill was "ok". The drinks definitely seem watered down but they were fine overall. If you are a wine drinker, this is not the place for decent wine. On our last full day the hotel did not have power for the entire day which we were informed happens often.

Overall we did have a good time, I would have found these tips helpful and I hope they can help someone else make their decision.

Stayed: April 2018
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your comments, we truly appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to ensure that we receive the constructive remarks on our performance, they are taken very seriously in our goal to continue to become better at serving all our guests.
We thank you for your constructive comments, the power outage was unfortunate, this was caused by a significant power surge which affected one of our main fuses. We apologize for the Armoire coming away from the wall, we are pleased that we were able to clean all of your stained clothing.We will certainly investigate the matter with no water on the Beach Excusrsion as we normally provide water.
Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities offered are of a high standard and we look forward to continue offering nothing but the best.
On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you advising us of these details.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Warwick Hotel is a beautiful resort in Paradise Island, Nassau! The hotel was renovated within the last year or two and has a bright and sunny atmosphere. Spotless and a wide range of food options.

We were treated by Ashton who was most accommodating when we requested a room with king bed, or my friends asked to change floors. Phillip at the lobby bar makes a mean Bahama Mama! The pool provides plenty of space to spread out and the Hog Bar (pool bar) is close by with cocktail service- Dahlia is a delight and is quick to refill your cocktail. Reno is the bellman and is quick to assist with taxi service or recommendations for fun afternoon of exploring. Malik and the activity group kept the fun and games rolling around the pool.
A+ for the Warwick for having the most delightful and genuine staff! I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for recognizing our associates from the Bar, Front Desk, Bellmen they will all be notified.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking to go to the Bahamas, you gotta give this place a chance. The food was good however the staff was incredible. I’ve been to many islands and resorts, but the staff here was by far the friendliest and most welcoming. I can’t remember everyone’s name but to name a few, I wanna thank Dahlia, Icelyn, Keano, Lauren and cannot forget the guys in charge of the entertainment there. Great time and made lots of memories. Will definitely be back to visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.
Benjamin.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This all inclusive resort is all about the friendly staff and people staying here! We were checked in by Shama (very friendly and made you feel welcome) and given a room upgrade! Upper story rooms have better views but balcony rooms I felt not worth the extra money since we spend little time in the room. WiFi is good at resort and I highly recommend you use (Open Table) to make dinner reservations for the Edgewater and Abbicoco so you do not have to stand in line at 7AM for 8AM line for reservations EVERYDAY! Food is average at Veranda buffet and although better at Abbicoco and Edgewater the wait times for being served dinner can be quite long! Bars and Bartenders are excellent and they serve really well prepared drinks with upgraded brands. Phillip at the inside bar is a Class Act bartender but all the bartenders are really friendly and quick to serve. Maybe the bars and impeccable service are why I found this resort to have the "most friendly people" to talk and visit with!! Small man made beach by pool BUT Cabbage beach is a 10 min walk away and really nice white sand beach. Atlantis is also a short walk away or a PM shuttle ride! Adult only makes this resort much more relaxing and fun. Hot tub needs to be fixed and cleaned!

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the south side are nice!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. Thank you for recognizing Sharma at the Front Desk and Philip at our Bar
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

It was a very nice stay here at the Warwick. I do believe there's room for growth which can see happening soon. Some call outs having to order Pinot grigio which isn't included in the all inclusive, and some alcohol options not being the best were my biggest complaint. Spending the money we did all vino should be included not just two options.

Edgewater Grill being #1, then Abiacco, and Tings on a stick for dinner. Best to make reservations in advance to be sure you are accommodated. Otherwise pool cafe called Chickarnie is mediocre but only serves the purpose for a late night snack.

However, The pool side bar was exceptional service, including Icelyn, Keano Lauren and Dahlia. Hands down! We were treated quite well. The service is what would bring us back next time. Service is key and couldn't been more pleased how well we were treated from this crew.

I can't forget Shama ( front desk) doing everything with her pleasant smile to speed up check out as well. Also, our front door greeters were so pleasant and kind. ( esp name tag TRAINEE) We love you.

Your NJ crew, till next time!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank valeriegialanella

We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive, Adults Only resort.
It was a real pleasure to learn that your stay was memorable for all of the right reasons. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities we offer are of a high standard and we are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed what we had to offer
We appreciate your very kind words on our bar and front desk personnel, they will all be notified. We work hard on our service delivery as note that this is a priority and every guest touch point.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.