Review Highlights
Best taxi driver in the Bahamas

Sharand came highly recommended from our friends. Sharand was very responsive prior to our trip... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
andy0126
Fort Worth, Texas
via mobile
Great experience

Highly recommend this service to hop around the island & get to/from the airport! Lovely, friendly... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$22.57
from US$38.94
from US$53.34
More Info
All reviews bahama mama always on time awesome driver driver tour guide local grocery restaurant reservations ride fun goombay punch clean van business card airport doors flight was delayed love rum liquor store beautiful bahamas reliable service poop deck
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

We just returned from the Bahamas and wanted to let everyone know to choose Sharand for their transportaon services. I emailed Sharand prior to my trip, looking to book transprtation from the airport to the hotel and he responded immediately. I gave him my flight info. I was traveling with family who were all on different flights (but scheduled to arrive to Nassau same time). I told Sharand he would be driving all of us in the email. My flight was delayed but Sharand waited for us the whole time. He greeted us with a friendly smile and my name on a tablet. He put all our luggage in the van and welcomed us with Bahama Mamas in the van!! His van was very clean, and had all Covid precautions in place. He was very knowledeable about his island and pointed out landmarks alng the way. I was travelling with kids and Sharand even stopped at the grocery for us so we can pick up water and milk before we got to the hotel. We used Sharand to drive us back to the airport at the end of our stay. Bahamas does it best as Sharand would say, And I would say Sharan does transportation best!!

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

Sharand was very friendly and informative of the Nassau area! He was on time for our several trips and made sure someone was covering if he couldn’t make it. We highly recommend his services if you get to Nassau and Paradise island!

Reviewed 4 June 2021

Had originally learned of Sharand early in 2020 when planning trip to The Bahamas, that unfortunately haad to be postponed. He and I maintained contact during the year and when it came time to reschedule for 2021, Sharand was the first contact I made. He is extremely professional, both in written communication and in person.

He is attentive, punctual, and amazing wealth of knowledge and stories about His island. From a friendly email the night of our trip letting us know to sit back, enjoy the flight and he would be tracking our arrival and be ready for us, all the way to dropping us off at airport after our trip had concluded, it was always great feeling knowing Sharand had everything taken care of including our stop at the grocery market on the way to the resort.

Sharand always says tell your friends IT IS BETTER IN THE BAHAMAS, and I will also add that HIS COMPANY is THE BEST IN THE BAHAMAS !

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Prior to my trip to the Bahamas, I researched the best option for transportation between the airport and hotel (Baha Mar). On both TripAdvisor and a Facebook blog re the Baha Mar, people raves about Sharand Bastian. I took a chance and reached out to Sharand to obtain further details. Sharand was extremely responsive, very well priced, completely on time, and a true pleasure to work with. Sharand was even willing to make a stop at the market, liquor store, etc at no extra charge. I HIGHLY recommend Sharand to anyone looking for any type of transportation in the Bahamas - he was fabulous in every respect!

Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Bahama Cruise Taxi Cab was excellent! We scheduled our trips to and from the airport in advance and he was so easy and pleasant to work with. He was also very knowledgeable about the islands and had some great recommendations for local activities. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing taxi service.