Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scuba in St John

I went for open water scuba refresher dive yesterday. Mike, my instructor, was great helping me... read more

Reviewed yesterday
123bthomas
boston, ma
Great dive company

Amazing dive company! I havent dove in a while, and mike and cara made me feel so comfortable and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Arielle S

Recommended experiences in and around St. John
from US$556.00
from US$1,195.00
from US$956.00
from US$170.00
More Info
All reviews dive sites dive crew open water certification enjoyed diving snorkel gear great dive experience scuba certification st john booby rock marine life top notch basil shop nora boat mingo safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So much fun on diving with my daughter yesterday. Porter and Aqua were very attentive and helpful to our group and Captain Sarah was awesome as well. Would definitely use Low Key again

Reviewed 14 August 2021

I had the great pleasure of diving in St. John with Low Key Diving once again. I love diving here because the staff is always super professional, informative, and engaged. This time I went out with Kara, Porter, and Mike all of whom took excellent care of me throughout my diving experience. All COVID 19 protocols were observed and practiced with fidelity. The locations as always were spectacular. This time we went to the Ledges of Little St. James and the absolutely fabulous Cow Rock! Totally recommend! Do not miss a chance to see and experience such wonderful, healthy corals and rock formations that combine to make the experience both adventurous and inspiring. My hope is that we all take of these wonderful natural resources and support the people who help us experience them in a safe and protective way. Thanks to Kara, Mike, and Porter. Hope to see you again soon.

Paul

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

I found Low Key Watersports via the Westin Resort website while searching for scuba diving outfits and was glad I did. Signup via their website was straight-forward and customary for diving (certification level, PADI number, etc.).

The staff were all friendly and professional. Safety was a priority, as it should be. Andre, our boat captain, conducted a thorough safety briefing before we departed.

The divemasters Aqua, Brent and Johnny were all friendly, courteous, helpful and professional. Aqua did a nice job going over the dive plan for both sites we visited. He and Brent were teaching certification classes and covered some “teachable moments” on the dive. Johnny guided the rest of us and he did a nice job of pointing out marine life, including several shrimp and a moray eel.

Overall, I strongly recommend Low Key Watersports. As an experienced diver, I have worked with a variety of outfits and Low Key was excellent.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Man these people are on point. Incredibly knowledgeable and super helpful teachers. I’m currently going for my open water certification and Acua, Porter, Brent, and Carrah all helped me to feel confident in what I’m doing and when to do it in the water. Super exited to go out again and learn from the staff as they are top notch at what they do. All of them. Not to mention you can save some serious money if you live in the area as they have a cool discount. Plan on going for my advanced classes after this and will definitely go out with these cats. So all in all, Low key water sports high key kicks ass.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

OH MY! what a wonderful dive... i think the best ever. They took us to Straggler it was like being in the best aquarium . Porter was our guide and he did wonderful finding things for us to see, like octopus!