Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Aqua Action Dive Center tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aqua Action Dive Center
Snorkel Tour
2 Reviews
from US$70.00
from US$90.00
from US$125.00
from US$800.00
More Info
All reviews secret harbour captain sam turtle cove fish st thomas these guys buck island discover scuba great diving cow and calf open water snorkeling trip octopus took great care feel comfortable sting ray making sure
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I celebrated my 40th birthday with some friends on St. Thomas. We did the half day snorkeling trip to see the turtles, and Captain Greg and Snorkel Stacy did not disappoint. Great safety tips before heading out, and then lots of fun in the water with the turtles and exploring a shipwreck afterwards. As a special treat, Captain Greg led the group in an embarrassing but sweet happy birthday song for me. Great weather, turtles, shipwrecks (with a fascinating story of how it got there), and singing - what else could a girl want on her birthday?? Can't wait to go back and try my hand at diving!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Stacy was a terrific dive master and really took care to make sure each of us felt very comfortable with our equipment and the dive plan. She helped point out lots of interesting sea life and formations. Captain Rick was also great - very professional and safety-focused, as well as very knowledgeable about the area. Would highly recommend this dive center and crew!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We are staying at the Secret Harbor for a week and took an excellent snorkeling trip with Greg and Sadie. We saw so many turtles and fish and the trip to the big ship wreck was so cool! Great hosts and great trip - Thanks guys

1  Thank Angus S
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was great and the dives sites were exactly what I had hoped for too. The crew was very professional and fun. I'd without a doubt dive with these guys again next time I'm in st thomas.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We had a great dive. The took great care of my family. We saw plenty of great things, Turtles, Sharks, lobsters, and more. Dive sights were close to shop, so no need for hour long trip to find great stuff.

Date of experience: July 2017