1,581 results
All reviews john building tortola building bedroom villa sea urchins the pool beach area marriott hotel next door st thomas full kitchen jost van dyke gourmet gallery reef hotel washer and dryer marriott properties floating mats trunk bay rented a car time share
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We have stayed at the Frenchman's Cove twice. Once for our anniversary and again the year after (in 2014). The rooms are enormous and have a full kitchen. The entertainment in the evenings was great. The staff there was always wonderful, they let us know some great snorkeling spots. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joannbradfield84
MarriottVacationClub, Corporate Customer Care at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Thank you for your review, Joann! We are pleased you had a wonderful stay at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove this month. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I really enjoyed our time at Frenchman's Cove. Our room was in the Virgin Gorda building and had great views of the beach. We were there during the off-season, so it didn't seem to crowded - not sure how it is during the busy season. There was plenty of covered parking. The pool is on the small side, but still fun. We had a two bedroom unit with 5 people staying in it. The staff was very friendly. The concierge was quite helpful and attentive, gave us lots of tips on places to visit and eat. The beach is small, but located in a calm cove so the water was always very calm. I would definitely stay here again.

3  Thank Chris F
MarriottVacationClub, Corporate Customer Care at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Thank you for your review, Chris! We are glad your visit to the resort was accommodated by a ocean view villa, perfect for five, and a close location to local attractions in Charlotte Amalie. We look forward to having you for another relaxing getaway again at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This was our 2nd trip to the Cove. We are owners in Aruba, so we are very familiar with the vacation village experience. Doing laundry, light housekeeping, preparing our breakfast and lunch in the villa, and doing some grocery shopping are no big deal to us. We traveled with our two grown children, but this place is wonderful for little ones too. While Aruba is a more upscale place, St Thomas has lots to offer. First off, St Thomas is beautiful and tourist friendly. No nightlife to speak of, but that's ok. After a day of swimming, snorkeling, walking, and shopping we were exhausted. We rented a car which is a must if you want to see all the hidden spots around this tropical paradise. The roads are curvy and you drive on the left. That's make things interesting! The Marriott map was not too helpful so bring your own or GPS> The Cove is quite nice, comfortable and friendly. Again, very pricey for food and drink. We had no trouble finding a shady spot near the pool and could easily get to our beach, and the Reef's pool was either a walk or shuttle away. Great restaurants are everywhere, and Toni was most helpful in giving recommendations. Snorkeling is a must, too. Best of all is to take a sail or ferry to St John's. Do see Megan's Bay and Hull beach. Coki Beach is a bit too crowded for me. Explore all the different areas. Don't forget the sunscreen!

Room Tip: High floors give a great view but be prepared to hike to the pool! I didn't mind, but some people might.
5  Thank paxdesignjewelry

Thank you for your review of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove! We are pleased you and your family spent time exploring the island's attractions and relaxing in your well-appointed villa during your time in St. Thomas. We look forward to having you all on island time again at Frenchman's Cove!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

As a native Virgin Islander, I am privileged to live where many come to vacation. I saw Frenchman's Cove as it was being constructed and now after, as it stands as an extension of the Marriott Frenchman's Reef Resort. Before my recent stay, I never had the opportunity to see what it had to offer. This summer, I decided to stay home and enjoy my vacation club membership at the Cove. I was not disappointed!!!!! I was blown away by the ocean view from my villa. Everything exceeded my imagination--from the villa to the activities. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed it all! I had the toughest time getting my kids to leave. I'm planning our next staycation as we speak!

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors give better views.
6  Thank Emani E

Thank you for your review, Emani! We are delighted to know you decided to stay at your native island this year and enjoy Marriott's Frenchman's Cove and its new renovations. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay-cation again at Frenchman's Cove!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Frenchman's Cove! Staff was great, and everything was clean and well maintained. The rooms were great, with a wonderful view of the harbor. We enjoyed taking the golf cart over to the hotel and playing on the beach at Frenchman's Reef. The pool had a slide that the kids loved! They also loved swimming

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Nickel70

Thank you for your review of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove! We are pleased to know your villa was well-appointed with a lovely view of the harbor and the family had a great time poolside at the resort and enjoying the amenities at the adjacent Frenchman's Reef. We hope to see you all again soon during your next visit to Charlotte Amalie!