Island Beachcomber Hotel
Hotels.com
Olga's Fancy(Charlotte Amalie)
TripAdvisor
Marriott's Frenchman's Cove(Charlotte Amalie)
Mafolie Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bluebeard's Castle Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
  • Pool
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
TripAdvisor
Bunker Hill Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach barbeach comberbeautiful beachbeachfront roomlate at nightlindbergh baytaxi driverst thomasislandstepsmaintenancesidewalkhurricanecruisesnorkelingproximitybeaches
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel has had no investment for a very long time. I walked into my room which smelled of mold and is evident on the curtains. Much around the property is in disrepair. The bathroom and shower is in a very poor state.

This was booked on my behalf- not somewhere I would choose!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Dylan B
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I got in 1 night earlier than my friend & needed a place close to the airport & clean. This was the place!

I could’ve walked but it was too hot & humid.

It’s right on the beach which was wonderful. I dropped my stuff off in the room and walked into the water!!

There was a bar & restaurant - I really enjoyed the drinks.

The front desk gal was so friendly - I needed to get into town and she made the perfect suggestion of taking the local taxi. I met a new friend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I normally give any hotel a chance to solve any problem, but after 9 months waiting this is no longer acceptable, We booked through the Hotel directly and they charged our card. We had to cancel and they adviced they will not refund anything. After speaking to them again on the phone they agreed that they have never adviced us that we have a non refundable rate and they have forwarded this to management for refund. This is now 9 month ago and since then they have not refunded anything nor have replied to any of our calls or emails.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reallyitsme
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The rooms were clean, and the atmosphere was fun, but for $170, even a tourist location, I was expecting a nicer place. When booking here, expect less and you will not be disappointed. All that said, I have to admit that having a room that opens onto the beach in St. Thomas was fun!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Loved, loved this place. It's like I stepped back in time to this sweet gem!! Beach was beautiful!! Locals go there some. Bar and restaurant were fantastic!!!! Room was sparse but super clean and the air worked. Heck yeah! Advice: walk from airport, it is 0.4 miles, down hill on a side walk. We paid $20 for a cab. :(

Stayed: July 2017