See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I know that the island suffered from 2 nasty hurricanes last year so I will be patient with them. Firstly, the room was excellent. Clean & well air conditioned. The breakfast left everything to be desired. The last time I stayed, they offered a hot breakfast with eggs & toast. This time, there was only a variety of cold meats, very insipid breads, & only orange juice to drink. I am a tea drinker & there was none nor hot water. The tablecloths on the tables were stained & obviously not changed from day to day. The exercise center was closed. The ice machine looked like it hadn't been operational in years. I hope that if & when I travel to ST. Thomas, conditions will improve or the proce will be cheaper.

Stayed: August 2018
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit our review. Your comments have been shared with our staff!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I have been in St. Thomas since August 16th and was planning on staying at the Windward the entire stay. I only was able to stay 3 nights because the conditions just weren’t good. There was construction the whole time (understandable) but it was almost like they shouldn’t have been open. NOTHING other than the pool and bar (6-9pm) we’re open. I just think that they need to make it very known how much work the hotel is still under because it feels like we were lied to. Nothing looks like the pictures at all. I understand the construction and it wouldn’t have bothered me if it was still functioning well. This hotel has potential to be a great place it just needs time. Not to mention I had the room booked for 7 days and they told us at check in that housekeeping would only come twice before we left. I had a great time on my trip still but it was because I was out doing things. Wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to hang out and have fun at the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Your comments have been shared with our staff.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

My first time going and staying in St.Thomas, received this as a gift, you can tell when you enter the hotel its been around and did take a beating from the hurricane. In all I had a nice stay, pleasant staff, clean room and very central location. Thanks to Miss Vevora for making our stay as comfortable as the could despite the circumstances..looking forward to going back again soon..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank islandman38a
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The Windward Passage is a twice a year stop for us enroute and returning from the BVIs. It is conveniently located directly across from the ferry terminal, less than a 5 minute walk. Staying at the Windward the first night when landing at St. Thomas allows us to catch the first morning ferry to Road Town which is nearly empty as no US flights have yet landed. Returning from Road Town, we stay another night which eliminates the stress of making a close flight connection.
We have a leisurely breakfast at Gladys restaurant, check out, and grab a cab to the airport and check in early. Again, no stress of missed connections.
St. Thomas is still recovering and can use your visit and income to help themselves come back stronger than ever.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewtduane
948pamk, Guest Relations Manager at Windward Passage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and your continued support.

Your comments have been shared with our staff!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the worse hotel the manger Pam is a liar They chargers me for four rooms and only gave me back 50% of my money after the Pam said that is was all suppose to be charged back to me ...I only had two rooms they still trying to play that hurricane off.They don’t like to give you ice and their workers are rude as I would rather stay on the streets before I visit there hotel again on vacation.....Don’t book with this hotel they full of junk

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Shavonda sorry for your inconveniences you said you had a great time and unfortunate our PMS was down and mistakes were made. Once you brought this to our attention you were refunded!