4,430 results
All reviews morning star frenchman's reef aqua terra coco joes the main hotel harbor wing sunset grill rum bar swim up bar adventure center sea cliff main pool infinity pool garden view night kayaking st thomas tennis courts
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited BEFORE the hurricane--I understand it was hit very hard. But then it had great restaurants, beautiful infinity pools and nice beach abundant with chairs. Marketplace store was awesome,but pricey as expected. Support staff friendly and attentive--We actually stayed in the nearby Frenchman's Cove, but this was the place to hang out of the two

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank Paul V
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Loved staying here, we were on the beach in the Morning Star units. Loved being on the beach, enjoyed using the pool up at the main hotel too, great views of the ocean. Loved taking the boat into the city right from the hotel property. Definitely worth staying here. Hope to go back soon.

Stayed: July 2017
6  Thank Chicago1524
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I have been coming to this resort for more than 10 years, and it is one of my favorite Marriott properties. The day trips from here are consistently excellent, and the location offers close proximity to many of the highlights of the island. The Adventure Center has a wide breadth of offerings for families, couples and larger groups. One of my favorites is the Night Kayak tour, in which you paddle a clear bottomed boat around the bay near the resort. Brought my kids - both under 13 - and they enjoyed their own boat and exploring, all with a seasoned guide. A true gem!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bigamus
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place to be, we loved our time at Frenchman’s Reef. We had a ground floor bayside room for one night before we moved to an ocean view room which gave us incredible views. Just wow. The spa was great and we mixed it up between one of the pools and some time down on the beach. The shuttle into town was super convenient. Loved this place!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madsennd
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here memorial day 2017.
I wish I could give 6 stars.
When this places reopens you must try the wings and tacos in the local Cafe. The first day of our stay we stuck by the upper level pool. There are two pools one with an infinity edge and beautiful view. Another that is more for children and family's. At night we would venture to the hot tub. Day 2 we walked down to the beach. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple