“Very fun and exciting”

Parasail Virgin Islands
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come fly with us in the beautiful US Virgin Islands, and experience the thrill of an Offshore Powerboat ride, Parachuting, Ballooning and Gliding all in one "Action Packed Adventure" at a fraction of the cost. We can accomodate ages 6 and up, so, with our 100% safety record, parasailing in St Thomas and St John is fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Crew was on time and friendly. The process was explained very well so we felt safe. The experience was amazing. We had so much fun. However, we were asked to change our reservation from Sapphire Beach to the cruise ship port due to over booking on their part. I explained to the man that called that we had planned on spending the day at Sapphire Beach. He stated he would arrange transportation for us. No one knew what we were talking about afterward in regards to transportation. They told us to wait until some guy got there. We waited 15 minutes after being told repeatedly he'd be there shortly. Decided to get our own transportation since we had limited time. I don't like being promised something and not getting it since I was nice enough to move our location and change our time to accommodate their overbooking.

1  Thank Deanna L

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had a great time!! Always wanted to do this!! Totally lived up to our expectations!!! We will definitely do it again!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We had a great time parasailing. First time for me and my husband. I have to say I was very nervous but the crew was so friendly and professional, we were in good hand. Very safe conscientious. The view was breathtaking. I purchased the go pro picture package what was worth every penny. Thank you guys for an unforgettable trip.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The 2 guys in charge were super awesome and easy going. They made you feel like it was completely safe and no big deal. They were fun and made it comfortable for everyone!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My friend and I were wanting to Parasail, neither of us had ever done it. The crew on this trip was great. The weather was a little cloudy, looked like rain but they got the okay from the boss to take us out. We were the only passengers for the trip that morning . The crew was very professional and safety conscious. The view was fantastic, even with the cloudy weather. The guys made sure we had a good time.