“Memorable excursion”
Review of Daysail Free Bird

Daysail Free Bird
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sail and snorkel trips from Red Hook St Thomas USVI to St John beach and or other nearby islands. Includes delicious lunch grilled onboard, liquid refreshments(!) snorkel gear and FUN!
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My husband and I and our two kids (ages 8 and 12) had an awesome day on Free Bird. It was our last day in USVI and we are so glad we did it! We snorkeled off the boat in Christmas Cove; Patty pointed out all the prime viewing spots and was 100% correct. We had our own gear but Free Bird was stocked with whatever equipment you might need. Lunch was great. Patty and Dave really took good care of us and were super personable. Great sea stories. Money well spent.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Vacationing again on St. Thomas and of course I had to charter Free Bird for a fabulous day sailing with Capt.Patty ! I highly recommend this glorious day of sailing ,snorkeling and a yummy grilled lunch aboard Free Bird. Thanks Patty for the perfect day.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I absolutely recommend this adventure. Captain Patty and Dave accommodated all of our interests and we had a great time sailing and snorkelling and learning about the area. We had a great lunch provided and the rum punch was an added bonus! Please don't hesitate well worth getting away from the crowded trips cruise ships offer!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This was a private excursion that we planned when our Ship docked in St. Thomas. Patty and Dave were more than accommodating. Sailing skills superior!. Snorkelling spectacular in the two locations we sailed to. Lunch on board delicious. Would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked a snorkeling boat tour for our cruise stop in St Thomas and it ended up being our favorite excursion. Patty and Dave were excellent hosts, the ride to the snorkeling spots was equally relaxing and informative and the snorkeling itself was awesome. Both spots were great with the 2nd being breathtaking and pictures don't do it justice. I would definitely recommend this tour if you're in the area and if you're on a cruise avoid the 135 person cattle boat(family member chose this one on the cruise and they hated it)!