Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun time

We had a fun time with our guides Ethan and Hunter. They were very good at making the trip... read more

Reviewed 4 June 2018
276hoss
Martinsville, Virginia
via mobile
OMG! We had so much fun!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

from US$90.00
from US$50.00
from US$49.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went parasailing twice with Blue Reef! They made the experience so comfortable. It's a little scary at first, but the guys knew exactly what they were doing. Thank you for making this the best part of our vacation!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My husband and I parasailed for the first time. I have to admit that my husband was very nervous to get on this adventure as he is scared of heights. However, once we got hooked up and started getting up in the air, there was a totally different feeling. Everything felt smooth and nice. The views are breathtaking and are simply gorgeous. We chose to be dipped a couple of times into the water and that was fun too. For some extra $30 a crew guy took pictures of us and later gave us an SD card. We LOVED parasailing and highly recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank Oksana2340
Nick H, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Reef Watersports - Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Glad we were able to get your hubby over his concern for heights... Fun, right?! We are Thrilled you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again when you're next on-island.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Way too much fun! Captain Tommy and Hunter were so knowledgable, I felt very safe flying up 500 feet over the ocean! Views were breathtaking and he'll dip you into the water if you want! Couldn't have asked for a better first time parasailing! Will definitely do it again!

1  Thank Rachael B
Reviewed 20 March 2016

We had a great time parasailing with Tommy and Shantia in Red Hook. It was close and convenient for us from Sapphire Beach and the views are amazing! They even offer to take pictures for you if you don't want to take your camera up so you can just relax and enjoy. It was a smooth ride and they were great. I would highly recommend it! The best of luck to the two of you!

1  Thank Diana S
Nick H, Public Relations Manager at Blue Reef Watersports - Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thrilled you had a great time with Captain Tom and Shantia - what a fun couple, right? Looking forward to seeing you again when you're next on-island. Thank you again

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Parasail St Thomas Blue Reef
As birthday treat my wife offered me a parasail “trip”. I had contemplated for many years and now I regret I did not do it before.
I went on the boat with Captain Mike and his deckhand Bo. Both of them were very pleasant and informative. The prep did not last long and we headed to the ocean.
The takeoff was smooth and the pleasure of being in the air is hard to describe. It’s smooth, silent and the view over the east end bay is fabulous.
Coming back down I got the traditional splash then landed very safely on the back of the boat.
I would recommend this water activity to anyone.
Blue Reef is a reliable operation and Mike and Bo were absolutely great