“Great Experience”

Blue Reef Watersports - Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing in St Thomas U.S.Virgin islands is one of the most beautiful things you will ever experience. Seeing the islands from 800ft up and floating through the sky like a bird is so very peaceful. In St Thomas we will either pick you up on the beach at your hotel, or we can arrange to pick you up and bring you to one of our locations.
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Parasail St Thomas Blue Reef
As birthday treat my wife offered me a parasail “trip”. I had contemplated for many years and now I regret I did not do it before.
I went on the boat with Captain Mike and his deckhand Bo. Both of them were very pleasant and informative. The prep did not last long and we headed to the ocean.
The takeoff was smooth and the pleasure of being in the air is hard to describe. It’s smooth, silent and the view over the east end bay is fabulous.
Coming back down I got the traditional splash then landed very safely on the back of the boat.
I would recommend this water activity to anyone.
Blue Reef is a reliable operation and Mike and Bo were absolutely great

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Our first time Parasailing and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thomas & Hunter did a great job making us feel comfortable and safe. The views of the East End of St.Thomas were spectacular!! Do yourself a favor.... if you have never tried this exhilarating sport, come to St. Thomas, book a trip with these guys, you will not be disappointed!!

1  Thank Frye1957
Reviewed 24 February 2016

My girlfriend, her 2 children and I went para-sailing on Feb 22, 2016. Tommy and Hunter did a phenomenal job and we had a great time. The kids absolutely loved it and now want to go all the time. We called that afternoon and were able to meet the boat about 30 minutes later. Hunter did a great job explaining the harnesses and Tommy did a great job running the boat. We purchased the SD card for $35 & cannot wait to look at the pictures. We would absolutely recommend that anyone visiting STT call Blue Reef Watersports and reserve a para-sailing trip. You will not be disappointed.

Nick H, Public Relations Manager at Blue Reef Watersports - Parasailing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

THANK YOU - Tommy and Hunter tell me your kids were a Blast to Fly. Come see us again... bring more kiddies... Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I can't even begin to tell you how cool this experience was. But I'm going to try anyways!

We talked to some local friends and they suggested we try parasailing for a real thrill and the most incredible view of the islands.

Booking was easy with a simple phone call. The website wasn't working (because of island server issues) They took down my info and set a time for us to meet them at the dock in Red Hook.

We showed up, parked under the shops in the garage and met our adventurous hosts!

Tommy and Hunter are so fun and hospitable. They took great care in readying the boat and equipment as we waited and introduced

In less than 15 minutes we were into the blue. The boat ride alone was worth it. Hunter explained some of the guidelines and safety stuff to us with ease. Then before we knew it we were up and away! I mean up like 400 feet!

The view was absolutely breath taking....I'm not joking here. I literally couldn't scream I was so scared at first. I mean it is HIGH! But after a few seconds I was comfortable and just amazed at the beauty all around. What a thrill! What a crew!

If you're into thrills this is for you! It's no joke fun, easy, thrilling and stunning.

Afterward Hunter gave us a SD card for and extra $35 bones full of awesome pictures! Even through we had a GoPro with us it was still great to get some shots from the boats perspective.

We visit STT annually now and I can confidently say this is one of the best things to do in STT.

Side tip:

Book ahead a few days to avoid them being overbooked!

1  Thank Britton T