Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews coki beach hillside pool golf cart main pool red hook margarita machine sea weed bedroom presidential suite beautiful resort coral world lower pool timeshare presentation hot tub taxi service cheeseburger bar and grill swim up bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were not very clean the staff at the 1 RESTURANT was so unprofessional! They add a tip to the bill even if it is 2 people! A tip is not a guarantee it is up to the patron to leave a tip. Also the government imposed charge of $25.00 daily was never mentioned in our booking. When speaking to others at the pool they also informed us that they were not told about the charge either. The front desk personnel ISIS was very pleasant to deal with. We also had dealings with Wyndham Owners club they accommodated us in another hotel in which we were extremely happy with. The 1 resturant the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG walk to the pool is ridiculous. If the pool is crowded they inform you that you cannot enter. Then they should not have overbooked the hotel in my opinion.

1  Thank U9267FGmaryb
Wyndham Destinations, Owner at Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi U9267FGmaryb, we strive to create the best possible experience for our guests, but it sounds like this time we fell short. We’re sorry to read that your suite wasn’t up to par, and would like to discuss this further. Can you please call us at 855-670-0758? Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property itself is beautiful! Lots of tropical flowers and iguanas walking around. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The guys driving around the shuttles (golf carts) are also very nice. If you make it to the lobby it is easy to track does a shuttle to take you back to your room, which I would recommend because climbing the stairs during midday is tiring with the sun and humidity. You are also able to dial front desk from the phone in the room to call a shuttle to take you down. My husband and I didn't mind the stairs, they were well lit and well maintained. Certain rooms have better views than others, ours was on the ground hillside so there was so view from the room but that didn't bother us. Quick walk to the beach and other nearby properties. The restaurant on the property is just 'OK', nothing special. I would recommend taking a taxi to a different restaurant. The bars make great drinks. There is a small gift shop that has coffee, pastries and sandwiches on the property. Very overpriced but we didn't want to leave to go get coffee. The ladies in the coffee shop are RUDE and should learn some customer service. Other than that, really enjoyed our stay and would love to come back!

Room tip: rooms hillside are a TRECK but offer beautiful views
1  Thank Mariiianneeee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Margaritaville was fantastic. I was looking for somewhere to go for a mini vacation for my b-day that was in the US territory and visiting St. Thomas met all my needs!!

Grounds are well-kept, staff was very accommodating, check in was efficient. We never had an issue getting a go cart to take us to our room or back to the lobby. It’s a huge property. We were in building 12. The room itself was fine there was one bed, one sofa bed, kitchenette, television, microwave, fridge. The sofa had a little bit of stains but nothing to fuss over.

The property is walking distance to Coki beach and Coral World.

Taxis are readily available at the front we never have to wait for one.

The restaurant is a little pricey however the portions are huge/shareable.

We had a great time and I would definitely recommend staying here. We booked through a Airbnb.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ke_new_yawka
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all when you order a drink or food from the bar or restaurant there is a 7:50 service fee and they still expect a tip. So 4 drinks for my family was 50.00. Not happy with the beach area, My wife and son walked out in the water only to turn around saying it's to Rocky and hurt there feet. The rooms are dated and the furniture should be cleaned or updated. They did have a Margarita machine in our kitchen which we tried to use but was broke. The parking is ridiculous and you can't park by your room so you must take a shuttle or walk like me up 89 steps to get to our unit. If you want a hot shower you better be up early or just take a luke warm one like us. The beds are comfortable and the view is beautiful. Today is May 20, 2021 and we have 4 more days here. The weather is great and just got done jet skiing down at Sapphire beach. Thus is our second trip here to St.Thomas but will not stay here in the futures . The ceiling fan in our bedroom is loose and makes a clicking sound. Overall I would rate this place a 3.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SRA4
Reviewed 15 May 2021

This resort is amazing. The views are breathtaking. The staff are all kind. The grounds are a little spread out, but the resort has golf carts that take you around. The swim up bar was hands down my favorite part. My only negative comment was that the onsite restaurant was not amazing. Certainly not the same standard as other Margaritaville restaurants

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Francis B