Review Highlights
Amazing, Fun experience

Let me start by saying I am terrified of horses. But I happen to have a little girl(she is 22 now... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dede1216
Worth the experience

Steve and his crew were so fun! I truly enjoyed the tour and the views of the beach and mountains... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
AkilahYaas

Recommended experiences in and around St. Croix
from US$112.00
from US$101.54
from US$449.99
from US$56.10
More Info
All reviews cowboy steve horseback riding sugar mill beautiful horses amazing ride st croix unforgettable experience an experienced rider cane bay his assistant swimming in the ocean bucket list once in a lifetime sunset ride dream come true caribbean sea highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was such an amazing and FUN experience! The horses were super friendly and horseback riding for the first time WHILE being pregnant was the best and safest experience ever. Highly recommend Equus Rides to get the full Virgin Islands Riding Experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cowboy Steve is awesome! Very educated on horse riding even if you have never been on a horse. Great experience will recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Equus Rides was my favorite part of my entire trip to St.Croix. Steven was the best!! My taxi was running late so he came and got us himself, and he gave us a mini tour on the way to the ranch. None of the animals were aggressive and we had so much fun riding all the way to the beach. I would do it again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cowboy Steve and his sidekick, Randy, were patient with newbies and loosened the reins for more experienced riders. We also enjoyed Cowboy Steve's informative anecdotes. We loved the people, the horses, and the experience of riding on land and sea and will happily ride with Cowboy Steve again when next in St. Croix!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cowboy and his crew were amazing guides and so very nice to our group. We had the most amazing time and riding the horses in the ocean was the icing on the cake. They took all the time we wanted for pictures and even let my son do a back flip off of his horse into the ocean which is something he will never forget. Spend the money and go. You definitely won’t regret it.