“Fun little kayak tour”
Review of Oasis Divers

Oasis Divers
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Grand Turk
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the beautiful Caribbean paradise of the Turks and Caicos Islands, Oasis Divers is the premier land and sea tour operator of Grand Turk. We specialize in providing divers with unforgettable scuba diving experiences off our world-renowned 7000’ wall. But that’s not all! As home to the third-largest reef in the world, we also provide our guests with a variety of exciting adventures. Join us for kayaking, snorkeling, whale-watching, deep-sea fishing, Segway tours, and Gibbs Cay trips. Oasis Divers – “We are in the Amazing Business!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Had a blast exploring the mangroves with Corvel and Juan. The highlight was definitely when Juan brought his kayak filled with sea life! We got to see (and taste) some creatures we never saw before. Overall, this is an easy recommendation. Give these guys your business!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Oasis divers was the most professional and responsible diving tour we have ever done. Roger was amazing helping newbies and veterans alike. Some guides seem annoyed and assume that people remember the PADI guidelines but Roger was patient, kind, funny and made everyone in our group feel comfortable. We had a great diving experience with Oasis Divers- look no further for booking- this is where you want to go!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I dove with Oasis Divers from the Carnival Magic Cruise on 6/21/17. I was extremely nervous before the dive since it would be my first time diving since becoming certified. Thanks to Roger my fears were quickly gone. Roger and Justin made sure I was aware of all safety proceeding before getting off the boat. Justin helped to make sure all my equipment was 100% and helped me jump off and get on the boat.

Once in the water, Roger was amazing at making sure I felt safe and secure. He spent ample time with me while making sure the rest of the group was great as well. He spent time to show us various sea creatures (Sting ray, eel, octopus, fun coral and other beautiful fish).

I highly recommend Oasis Divers for all skill levels-- Definitely Roger and Justin!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Even though the name of this excursion says "Oasis Dives" they also provide segway tour of part of the island. This was the first segway tour for 5 out of 8 of my family members. Manny and KJ were very patient in giving us directions and guiding us on there tour. They have up-to-date segway and ensured that we new everything possible before we got on and went for the tour. I would highly recommend this excursion to any family.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a dive with outside oasis divers on a cruise with carnival. They were an incredible professional and fun dive company. We had six people on our tour with a variety of experience levels and everyone had a great trip. Had a good variety of correl, a sea turtle and lots of small to medium sized fish

1  Thank chris b