Review Highlights
A lifetime experienced!

I was in Carriacou for a beginner kitesurf course in March 2024. I really enjoyed it and had a... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2024
robertpepin463
Montreal, Canada
Totally coordinated kite weekend with friends for a reasonable price

I visited Carriacou for a weekend kiting trip with friends, and Pato and Julie made the experience... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2023
Erica L
via mobile

All reviews julie patto pato independent fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2023 via mobile

I visited Carriacou for a weekend kiting trip with friends, and Pato and Julie made the experience excellent.

They helped us arrange transportation to and from the ferry to manage our gear, sorted our accommodations and even reasonably priced meals for breakfast and lunch as well as transportation to and from a kite spot - which, for non-locals, is impossible on a Sunday because taxis don’t run that day in Carriacou!

I came to them for a gear rental and they expertly watched me rig and get going, explained where to avoid the shifty wind at the side of the bay, and besides assisting for the launch and drop they allowed me to have an independent session which I loved.

They even had two sizes ready for me at any point if the wind was changing throughout the day.

All in all a super well organized experience and we were thrilled to maximize our time on the water!

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Showed up by boat (intermediate kiters) not knowing there was any kiting on Carriacou. Found Patto and Julie who were so awesome. Educated us on local spots, arranged rides, and got us two days of kiting in ideal Caribbean conditions. Great scene.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 15 June 2021

If you have the opportunity to join Julie and Pato on any of their trips.....JUST DO IT!!! (no regrets).
Best beaches, best kitesurfing, best food, amazing sundowners, great stories and perfect hosts! Can't think of anything that didn't exceed our expectations!!! We visited the best kitespots around and Julie and Pato helped to improved our kiteboarding skills significantly!
Only negative is that the week ended at some point! We will definately be back!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Thank you Patto and Julie! You guys are awesome! I had the best weekend with you both in Carriacou learning to kite, and now feel totally confident to kite independently.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Patto and Julie are putting Carriacou on the kitesurfing map. As a fellow IKO instructor I can attest to their high level of professionalism and attentiveness to safety and fun.

I stayed a few days aboard their beautiful yacht Payaso and was blown away by their extra yummy food, friendliness and charm.

Thanks guyyyss, see you soon

Date of experience: April 2021