“Loved our day in St Kitts by Liz Pereira”

Pereira - Day Tours
Ranked #12 of 63 Tours in St. Kitts
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to St Kitts a few times. We decided to go with Liz Pereira tours this time. We made our arrangements online a couple of months before our cruise. She was fantastic. We met her at the cruise port and she transported us to Cockleshell Beach (Reggae Beach). She gave us a great tour in the way. I would highly recommend Liz. The service was ourtstanding and our beach day was fabulous.

1  Thank samzgirl84
"responded quickly"
in 10 reviews
"great tour"
in 41 reviews
"answered all my questions"
in 7 reviews
in 25 reviews
"day sail"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a few months in advance with Liz thru Facebook. Met her right at cruise ship port. $20pp roundtrip on open air bus to Reggae Beach Bar.
Beach was calm and clean. Bring water shoes! Clean restrooms, food reasonably priced, inexpensive beers, strong rum punch. Friendly atmosphere. Liz and her driver we're very kind. Would definitely use again when visiting St.Kitts.

1  Thank Sacha M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Liz is very knowledgeable about island, and can arrange just about anything you want to do. We got to ride with Jonathan and he was a joy! I would definitely recommend Liz and Jonathan for help with making your vacation great!

1  Thank pcd69
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What could have been a stressful occassion escorting over 50 people to my wedding ceremony, turned out to be quite effortless and without any glitches due to Liz's Professional and Prompt Service. I use ONLY Liz Pereira Services while in St. Kitts and I have returned every year since 2014.

I

1  Thank ValerieColclough
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Spent the day with one of Liz's group while in port. We first headed north out of town towards the fortress making stops along the way to learn about the island. We then arrived at the Fortress and were able to explore the grounds for about 45 minutes. We then drove to the south of the island with a stop a Timothy Hill before reaching our destination at Reggae Beach. The beach was a nice place to stop to relax for a bit. There's a beach bar with food and drinks and plenty of chairs to sit in. The water at the beach was extremely rocky and shelly and in my opinion dangerous to walk in. Several people came out with cut feet. We didn't let that deter us as there was still plenty of sand and water for my daughter to play in. I highly recommend taking the tour with Liz if you have the opportunity. It was a great day!

1  Thank Jason L