All reviews wine hour social hour beach restaurant grand cayman rooms are modern ocean view paddle boards fitness classes calico jacks main restaurant tostada turn down service bottle of champagne the ritz beautiful property moment you arrive pool bar
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We had the opportunity to experience 4 different properties during our recent visit to the island. We travelled with another family, 4 adults and 4 kids (under 12 years old)
The Kimpton is the newest property on the island and furthest away on 7 mile beach from Georgetown. It is very modern/contemporary and you get that feel as soon as you enter the lobby. The pool was great as was their beach. The rooms were large with huge bathrooms/showers. Overall just a beautiful property but I felt it was on the quieter side and didn’t have the buzz/vibe we experienced at the other properties...but then again, that’s what you might be looking for.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SPAatSeafire, General Manager at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Addy,
Thank you for your valuable feedback, we truly hope that you come back to visit us so that we can make sure you have the 5 stars stay that you deserve.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Hands down the most beautiful resort I have ever been to. The amenities were lux, the employees were friendly and helpful, the food was delicious. From the free morning coffee bar to the free wine and appetizer hour to the beach and pool guys with free chair and towel service. The decor was straight out of a design magazine. Instagram worthy pics at every turn. Snorkeling on coral reef just a few steps off the beach. House car to run you to local stores. I just love this place and didn’t want to leave! Thank you Kimpton Seafire for a trip I will never forget and a standard I will compare all future vacations!

Dear Kimber,
Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! We love to know you had an amazing stay and you only took unforgettable memories that will remain for ever!. Our doors will always be open for you, please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Seafire for my daughters Sweet 16, as a party of 10. I could tell this would be an incredible trip before we even arrived when i received my first call from Megan, our personal concierge. I can honestly say that she is the reason our trip was such a HUGE success. We stayed in the bungalows, which was a perfect set up for our group; with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen/dining area we all had plenty of room. Upon arrival, Megan herself greeted us and the celebration began! All of the details for the week were meticulously organized and printed out, but the way my daughter and her friends were treated went above and beyond what we could have dreamed of... the rooms were decorated and personalized with pictures, treats and goodies including gorgeous fruit and dessert displays, as well as Seafire merchandise!!! We had a beautiful outdoor dinner planned the night of my daughters bday, but it was a terrible storm and i was so nervous... well in swooped Megan with “plan B” fully in place and the party was set up inside with a gorgeous tablescape and decorations. Everyday we had a scheduled itinerary including a phenomenal boat rental, jet skis, and she even arranged for us to swim with dolphins... everyone’s highlight! During our downtime at the beach, Roy took amazing care of us. Chairs, towels and rafts were enjoyed, as well as a full range of water toys including kayaks and paddle boards. I was able to enjoy the spa, and Caleb was for sure the best masseuse I’ve ever had. At the end of this PERFECT trip, Megan came to see us off. She presented my daughter and I each a box as a parting gift, and after reading the very touching notes, we opened them.... inside we each had a beautifully framed picture. My daughters was of all of her girlfriends who accompanied us, and mine was of our family. Well, that just did it for us... never had we had an experience that came even close to our magical week here. It felt like home the moment we arrived, and we cannot wait to return. We travel far and wide as a family... but nothing beats the Seafire.

Hi there,
Of course you are part of the family already! So glad to know that the Sweet 16th was wonderful and you had an absolutely amazing stay with us. Megan is truly amazing, we will pass along the great comments as well as Roy and Caleb!
We can't wait to have you back for many more celebrations! Remember, your Seafire family will be waiting right here for you.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Kimpton Seafire Grand Cayman is approximately a 2 year old hotel on 7 mile beach.
The staff are excellent, location is ideal and the amenities fit any group. We went this time as a family trip with our 10 year old grandson.
Seafire’s beach was amazing- with all the toys you could want as well as beds to just relax and Hang. Lunch options were on point and the pool was ideal.
Grand Cayman is an ideal location for beach lovers and foodies alike - a lot to do on the water and on Land.

Room Tip: Room 801 great view!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi there,
Thank you a million for the amazing review! we love to know you had an outstanding stay and you took advantage of all the fun activities to do here on island!
We look forward to welcome you and your family back!.
Your Seafire family and Paradise will be right here waiting for you.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I am a picky traveler. The Seafire was amazing. The staff is so helpful and happy everytime we saw them, with a full hotel, they seemed to know eveyone there. Top spa, GREAT pool.. has some great areas for adults and isn't just a straight pool so the kids have fun swimming around and exploring.

Because of the set up, walking to the pristine beach is very easy, no golf carts needed to get there.... everyone sort of became friends out on the beach and just hanging out in the water.

Decor is amazing, of course... how can you beat the fabulous Martin Lawrence Bullard?

Breakfast was fantastic... my ONE thing, if I had to say negative is that I didn't love the coffee, was too weak. Being picky but that is the one thing. :)

Room Tip: Doesn't matter, you won't be in it long. I always request away from the elevator. Beautiful rooms, decor, great space ....
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi there,
Thank you a million for sharing your experience!
We are so glad and happy to know you connected with the staff, we do work with amazing individuals that deserve all the recognition in the world. Thank you for your feedback as well, it is truly appreciated.
We definitely look forward to see you again soon!
Cheers SPA