Review Highlights
One word … INCREDIBLE!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Had an amazing trip with Elaine. Couldn’t recommend Snuba enough! I have... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chellapage
Great experience

Reviewed 30 July 2021
564suziem
Columbus, Ohio

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Elaine was wonderful. It was so great to see the fish up close and personal. She did a great job even with the most anxious ones in our group!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

It was so beautiful to be underwater and close to fish and coral. In addition to the beauty, one of the best parts for me was that I did it. I was so nervous. Elaine was patient and encouraged me to get comfortable at my own pace. Before I knew it, I was diving and loving it. I would definitely go back. It was a highlight of my trip to Virgin Gorda. Thank you, Elaine!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Being able to see so much of the island's beauty from underwater. Elaine our captain and SNUBA instructor was wonderful. Some in our group were a bit nervous, and her great instruction, and calm sense of humor helped put us all at ease. Once underwater our entire group quickly became comfortable and loved all the sea life that we saw. We didn't want to get out of the water. Elaine gave us great insights to the island, its residents, and local history that we would have never gained if we had not spent the day on the boat with her. Our family has done "resort" dives in the past and those could not compare to all we saw and the fun that we had. Thanks Elaine for a great day!

Reviewed 5 July 2021

We were on a family bareboat cat trip in June '21. 6 adults and 2 kids. We planned a couple of days in the North Sound and reached out to BVI Snuba to coordinate a dive. We had the option of meeting her at the dive site with our boat or splitting into groups of 4 and shuttling out from the Leverick Bay Marina.

Elaine was fantastic. She did a great safety briefing on the boat and got us ready to go. My favorite part was seeing the kids about to go into the water both nervous and excited. Elaine talked them (and the adults) through all the steps and getting comfortable with the regulator. As soon as our heads were below water all the stress went away and we just enjoyed the scenery. Thanks BVI Snuba and Elaine.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021

This was incredible - I have minimal snorkeling and zero dive experience, and Elaine was so reassuring and positive. I was so nervous to get in the water and then start descending, but she was always there, checking in, and I felt at home within 10 minutes. You could not be in better, more experienced hands, and I would do this every single time I go to the BVI

Date of experience: June 2021