Review Highlights

from US$44.00
More Info
from US$121.80
More Info
All reviews engagement ring great quality wedding band wings fantastic customer service jewelry store beautiful jewelry front street these guys year after year my wife st maarten price range no pressure diamond earrings look forward diamond ring
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I lost and earring I bought 11 years ago. Danny was so helpful sorting out a new pair to match my set and very quickly. Brilliant service.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Dan and Gary were extremely helpful. Honest and knowledgable with an excellent inventory. They helped us with existing jewelry, very fair and great prices, will always have a cold beer ready! :)

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I've been dealing with dazzling gems since 2013 and highly recommend Gary, Danny and the rest of the team. Their service is beyond. I have had them make custom jewellery from a picture and it turned out perfect. Very reputable.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2021

I was on holiday and called into Dazzling gems to look for something for my birthday treat 3 years ago.
My husband help me choose & pay for my treat.. We purchased a beautiful pair of diamond earrings at a reasonable price along with fabulous service I was delighted so much with them that last year I contacted Sunny for the ring to go with the earrings.

I have to say that I was hesitant with it being so far away but I didn't realise what a fantastic company Dazzling Gems are. I had a small issue with the ring and was worried that I wouldn't get it repaired - but how wrong was I.
This company have been amazing and what a pleasure to deal with a trustworthy company and & great quality of their gems.

I will buy all my jewels from the company aa well as recommend to everyone I know who wants QUALITY, & SERVICE at great prices don't be afraid of purchasing goods because of the distance you couldn't go wrong in my view.
Can't wait to visit the store also on my next cruise.

Thank you Sunny for all your help.

This company has been the best jewellers I have ever dealt with and the service is FIRST CLASS..
If like myself, you have

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank goodwins28
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Danny is a saint. We couldn’t have asked for a better jeweler. He made us feel right at home and was very accommodating to what we were looking for. We have been buying gems from him since 2003 and will continue to seek out his expertise for years to come!

Date of experience: January 2021