Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome hike to falls and mud bath!

This was one of my favorite excursions! Jahrod was an amazing guide, super knowledgeable about the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marshaf399
Prosper, Texas
In love with the ‘jungle’

I have fallen in love with the luscious green of the ‘jungle’. Sapphire falls is breathtaking. Its... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2020

from US$60.00
from US$120.63
from US$71.80
More Info
All reviews mineral bath fruit warm waterfall tour guide natural beauty volcanic mud plants and trees st lucia great guide path skin clay spring baths insight knowledge land
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Its off the beaten track with no big crowds. Our group was lead through the ‘jungle’ by friendly and knowledgeable Jahrod. We tasted and smelled different fruits along our journey, as Jahrod offered insight into the different trees and the usefulness of them. The track and walk were not too difficult. Our group ranging from 8-65years old were very able to get to the falls as the path has been well maintained.
The falls themselves were warm and soothing. I fully enjoyed the massage they gave. The basins beneath the the falls are perfect for a cool refreshing bath. After the bath we rubbed yellow clay on ourselves which left our skin soft and smooth then we went on to the mineral bath. The bath was lovely and warm and it was nice that it was only us to bask in its benefits.
The whole place is serene and beautiful. I recommend Sapphire falls over all the other falls and mineral baths. Go and enjoy the simplicity of nature.

Date of experience: September 2020
758_SLU_Tours, Owner at Sapphire Falls & Jungle Spa Hike, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

thank you for such a lovely review.

Reviewed 20 April 2020

We visited the Sapphire Falls having discovered them on Tripadvisor and included the falls in a day we'd booked with a private tour guide.
The walk down to the falls was beautiful, through the rainforest down into the river valley. The trail was well maintained and easy to follow, but wear sensible shoes you might struggle in flipflops. My partner wore trainers and I had on water shoes.
The falls are a complete opposite to the main sulphur baths included on many tours which is why we wanted to visit. There were no crowds, infact when we were there there was only another small group of three people.
The mud on offer contained copper which is good for achy joints and left my skin feeling smooth.
The bath after the waterfall was warm and was pleasent to sit in surrounded by jungle sounds, we didn't want to leave.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 13 February 2020

We found Jahrod on TripAdvisor as well as Local Guides, due to his great ratings. We spent 2 days with him. First was Tet Paul trail and hike to Sapphire Falls and Jungle Spa - one of the most unique and awesome days spent on this beautiful island. Jahrod is a 'botanist' who can tell you about all the plants and trees on the island. The private hike, warm waterfall, mud bath and mineral spring soak were fantastic. We hired him another day and he curated a private tour for us to local crafts including: chocolate, coffee, (gf) cassava bread, rum tasting, batik, a local dining experience and a drive to Cas en Bas Beach! Would highly recommend. Jahrod is knowledgeable, personable and generous with his time and information - was like spending the day with a friend! Thanks Jahrod or 'Jay-Rod' as my husband nicknamed him!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

I went for the second time yesterday and I will go again every time I have the chance. The beauty of the surroundings are breathtaking. The mud bath and the waterfall are so invigorating. Jahrod told us everything about all the plants and flowers growing in the jungle. It is well worth a trip. The hike is about 30 min and absolutely manageable even if you are not the fittest person. We all loved it, absolutely magical

Date of experience: February 2020

hope we see you booking our tour again.

Reviewed 5 February 2020

we LOVED our tour of this waterfall and jungle spa- we had the kindest tour guide (I wish I didn't forget his name :(- he showed us all kinds of interesting plants and different fruits and vegetables- he took really fun photo shoot of my boyfriend and I covered in the volcanic mud- we got to eat local dumplings made by I believe Jarrods brother- it was delicious and he was so beyond kind! I left with a bottle of the best homemade coconut oil I have ever used I would HIGHLY suggest this experience. We had the place 100% to ourselves and loved it so much.

Date of experience: January 2020

i appreciate your review and for you taking time out to let the world know about your experience.