Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$2,849
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
1,087 results
All reviews mi casa plunge pool west beach outdoor shower golf cart spa botanico positivo sand bar puerto rico four seasons complimentary bikes rockefeller trail water park cold plunge dinner reservations soaking tub beautiful property in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Ritz Carlton Reserve Dorado Beach Puerto Rico was spectacular!
We stayed the first 5 days in Aguadilla in a wonderful villa followed by an equally incredible 6 days at the Ritz Reserve Dorado Beach.

The views are incredible, the service was top notch, the food was world class and the adventures / water sports / biking was fabulous. We didn’t do any sitting on the beach (for those that love an active vacation), we spent everyday doing a different list of activities.

Coa was our favorite restaurant for dinner, Positivo was our lunch favorite (Asian fusion), Encanto and Barlovento were perfect for casual fresh food.

The private room plunge pool was completely worth it and a hit with our kids (swimming dawn to late night while we relaxed whenever we were in the room). Tennis courts, golf, nearby rainforest, water mill water park for the kids with water slides etc were all wonderful.

We had our kids do surf lessons, my husband did a kite surfing lesson and an e-foil lesson, and we loved the massages at the spa (one of the most beautiful spas I’ve seen in the world).

We will absolutely be back!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kathleen H
George Sotelo, General Manager at Dorado Beach A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kathleen H,

I appreciate your recent review of Ritz-Carlton Reserve!

I am thrilled to hear that you had an incredible visit and that it was Perfection. Our Ladies & Gentlemen pride themselves in providing genuine care to all of our guests and I am happy that you experienced the Reserve service.

The surf lessons are indeed a lot of fun and glad that your kids were able to enjoy it.

I do hope to have the opportunity to personally welcome you back in the near future.

George M. Sotelo

Reviewed 1 April 2021

This is my go to place for a qucik getaway in the caribbean. The staff know us by name as we have been coming here for years and we feel like this is our second home. From Shamil to Yara to Cynthia, a huge Thank you for always looking after us.

The icing on the cake was meeting Rober De Niro as he was staying at the hotel as well. The Ritz-Carlton must be doing something right as he said he and his famil loved the hotel. Mr. Sotelo, please keep up the great work, we love your staff.

1  Thank alicebX1130LR
George Sotelo, General Manager at Dorado Beach A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear alicebX1130LR,

I want to thank you for your recent review of your stay at Reserve. I am thrilled to hear that you consider Dorado Beach your second and we appreciate your loyalty to the resort.

I also want to thank you in highlighting some of our Ladies & Gentlemen and I look forward to sharing your glowing comments them.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back for years to come.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

After one year of lockdown, I decided to bring my wife to the most magical location in the western hemisphere. We had heard so much about Ritz-Carlton Reserve, and I am glad that we finally made the trip.

Although it seemed that everyone that lives in NYC was at the resort over the same week, we did enjoy the phenomenal service by all of the employees. From the pool and beach to the restaurants, to housekeeping, everyone went above and beyond to make sure that we had a fantastic and relaxing experience. I especially loved the open-air campus, which gave us a greater comfort of social distancing.

We will be back in a few months. I can't wait! Thank you to all.

1  Thank TimAdventure

Dear TimAdventure,

There is no question that the past year has been an unprecedented time for for all of us. I am so happy to hear that you selected Dorado Beach as your first getaway and that it did not disappoint.

I would agree that our open air campus provides all of our distinguished guests with a greater comfort for those who are looking to socially distance. The resort always feels as you have it all to yourself regardless of the number of guests.

Thank you for your comments regarding our employees as we are very lucky to have some of the best service professionals in the business.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

This place is gorgeous. Really, everything you want in a resort and family vacation. First off, the staff works hard. Service was superb. It’s evident they are well trained and aim to please. That’s important! The grounds are gorgeous and beautifully maintained. We stayed in a West Beach ground level with a plunge pool. Amazing!! So serene. Housekeeping does a great job too. Plenty of things to do and see. Just read your welcome paperwork to take advantage of the fun daily offerings. Get a bike. Take a ride. Sure things are expensive but you knew that when you thought about booking it. You get what you pay for. Shout out to all the staff here for making us feel happy and comfortable especially Joe in Positivo for putting up with us for 3 hours!! And Ricardo at the beach! Great and friendly service. Too many people to list. If i had to make one suggestion I would suggest to add a few more restaurants. Reservations can be hard to get and with 3 restaurants it feels somewhat limited. But no complaints. Food is delicious. Thanks to our embassador Chen for his assistance. We will be back and I already can’t wait!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mamafondy

Dear mamafondy,

I want to thank you for your recent review of Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve!

I am happy to hear that your visit to Reserve exceeded your expectations and that service was superb. The West Beach accommodations are certainly amazing as they have direct access to unobstructed view and to our lagoon-like beach.

I am looking forward to sharing your glowing review with our team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stay at the hotel for a weeklong vacation with our children. This hotel was not up to luxury standard and did not meet our expectation. The service was extremely slow everywhere and the staffs have not been train well at all. We only meet our ambassador on the first day we arrived then never ever see her again. Our restaurant reservations were not made or were not communicated as we requested. Experience poor service with a simple housekeeping request. Moreover, bad service at the sandbar Asian restaurant. We have to get up to refill our own water or even faster just to walkup to the bartender to get our drinks. Servers lack of training and do not have service mindset. Most of them were just get together chatting and laughing near by the bar. Our cocktail took a while to arrive. Luckily, the food was fast, well prepared and every dishes were delicious. Easily the best quality sashimi we had.
One of our kid has many severe food allergies which always a concern when travel. The executive chef came to meet us personally when we arrived. His approached and genuine attention to our special request put us at ease. Chef Zuti brought out the food to our kid and ensured that he feel safe. This level of attention is what set apart from the poor experience we encounter early on. He also ensured us that his team of the chefs will be taking special attention to our children’s food allergies. And they did amazing work! We encountered Chef Zuti throughout the hotel and he always visit our table in every restaurant we dine in. We have never experience this high level of attention at any hotels let alone from any chefs. A big thank you his kitchen team for such care given to our family. Even tough, we experienced the inconsistency of service. We are willing to give this hotel another chance because of our children have such a great time enjoying food in any of your restaurants without having to be worries. We already plan the return but definitely in a low season.

2  Thank Chist D

Dear Chist D,

Thank you for your review of our resort.

I am happy to hear that you met Chef Sutti during your visit and that he looked after you throughout your stay. I am disappointed and sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations and I have discussed this with our team.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly when you are ready to rebook and I will ensure that I coordinate your reservation accordingly.