“Great lunch location near Conado beach”
Review of Kabanas

Kabanas
Ranked #18 of 1,147 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: Nice indoor/outdoor relaxed environment. Just one step from the sidewalk. Short distance from all the best hotels in Condado! Comfortable and convenient. Our food is local and fresh, our fish is right off the coast of Puerto Rico and is delivered daily! Come have a taco and an ice cold Margarita with some of the best bartenders around!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had a great lunch! The tacos were especially good. We had fish, chicken and beef tacos that were excellent. The pico de gallo was great and they even used parmesan cheese in the tortillas (which were perfectly grilled!). The falafel salad was also a big hit. The portions are adequate and the service was good. Prices were reasonable. There was seating inside (with air conditioning) and outside under the covered patio.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This little taco spot was my favorite meal in all of San Juan. Tacos were amazing! Super tasty and the service was great too. Would recommend this spot in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was at Kabanas about a week ago with some colleagues from our office. We sat outside on the porch and it was a nice breezy night. All of us were quite pleased with our meals. My burger was delicious, perfectly cooked and quite tasty. The best burger I have had in the few weeks I have been in San Juan. The fries were quite good and the Edamame snack was also good. Would definitely return

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

These tacos are so good and fresh. I had steak tacos and they were amazing, mostly because the taco shell. I don’t know how they make their shells, but they’re different than any I have tasted and they’re my favorite by far. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The tacos are amazing. But we waited over 25 minutes to get those tacos after we ordered them. Even with fresh ingredients I don’t see how it takes that long to make a taco. That’s a shame. We would not go back even though the food was great due to the slowness of getting the food.