See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I found this place to be very relaxing. I loved the grounds and the abundance of plants and birds. Every morning there was fresh fruit and coffee for us which was included in the price of the room. It's a short walk to a good restaurant and is not hard to find if you have Google maps.
Hard to sleep in past 7, though, as it can get noisy with neighbors doing lawn work, even on a Sunday.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I got married here many years ago and I plan to renew my vows here on my Anniversary so I came for a day visit and I wanted to see this beautiful grounds and if rooms were still outstanding and the answer was yes,did not spot the peacocks water theme feature was not working but kind staff put it on,the rooms have improved a little still lovely big kitchen,not sure if i can afford to stay there as prices more than doubled now,it was quiet not much people around,They need to add more pictures on display to make resort more welcoming.

Room Tip: A long walk from ground up till any rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Phyllis A G
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This place was not as advertised I was very disappointed on arrival to find that it was a hostel style setting not a private contained apartment room as illustrated upon booking. I complained and the duty manager Leon was very helpful and managed to offer an alternative, however this accommodation was not to any standard and I could barely complete the one night stay. The place was roaming with all types of insects including cockroaches, the fittings in bathroom and kitchen were of very poor standard overall the whole unit was an uncomfortable place to be. Therefore I had to cut my losses and check out after one night. The manager was kind enough to arrange a taxi guy to take me where I needed to go.
All I can advise is DO NOT STAY HERE...ALL IS NOT AS IT APPEARS TO BE!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank OoolAlla
Silver C, General Manager at Silver Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

We are truly sorry that your experience with us was not as expected. We were running a full house and the moment we realize you, our guest was not satisfied, we acted and complied with your needs.

We are fully aware that without our guest, we would lose the reason to open our doors.

We are extending an open invitation to you for 2016 on availability, please call to discuss.

Warmest regards,

Silver C

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The grounds of Silver Creek are absolutely gorgeous. Getting up and walking around in the morning is a treat. This property is maybe 15 minutes driving from all the attraction of Ocho Rios - but for a person like myself who wants to be in a quiet environment - this fits the bill. I also am not one who likes the all inclusive concept as those seem too contrived. I prefer the villa or boutique atmosphere at Silver Creek. The villas on the property are very comfortable - the staff was accommodating - and the food was good too. The property is within walking distance to a nice quiet - local beach (though the walk includes a hill and crossing traffic). I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed in Silver Creek Resort for one week at the end of april 2014. We were overwhelmed by the hospitality and warmth we met from all the staff. We could not have chosen a better place to stay in Jamaica!
Birgitta and Per-Oluf Hansen, Sweden