See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

i wanted to cry when i was dropped off at 151 main street salem ruaway bay st Ann.

i eas supposed to spent 14 days. i left within 3nights i was charged 55usd but im telling you this place is not worth 10usd. please get intouch with the tourist board in mountbay in jamaica to find cheaper and better and cleaner places to stay in runaway. the little savoy is beautiful in cardiff hall runaway and its only 50 usd per night.

• Stayed: August 2014
13  Thank duppy0707
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed here a few dozen times
Over the years ..clean nice pool and good food ..family owned
Orlen is a peach
Beach across the street and very close to ocho rios
Good ac good beds laundry service available

Room Tip: Back of the pool the newer section
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Roxanne074
Reviewed 22 May 2010

WOW!!!!
I stayed at the Salem Resorts recently and what a change from last year, the place has now been fully renovated and given a face lift even though it did not require much. We were holding our yearly retreat for families and what a success it was!!!!!! The resort is owned and operated by a Family, who gave us the assistance we needed and might i say it's value for money......... it is close to the beach which the locals visit a great way to spend time. All the member said the would return and recommend other family and friends.......So if you want a relaxing vacation the Salem Resorts is a great place.........

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank FARRODON
Reviewed 12 March 2009

i being at the place before and it wasnt too bad.but the owner is a liar and a desiever.i call and made my resorvation for one month and he told me he will give me a rate of $2400. when i arrived at the hotel front desk i gave to the owner fify four thousand jamaica dollar plus he owed me six hundred jamaica dollar.before,any way i went to my room and it was horrible filty and dark i turn my water on but no water came out but when it came out it came out in drop no maid service for the whole time that i was there i wash all of my towels and bed sheet for the whole time i was there and it took me fourteen day to get back the six hundred jamaica dollar that he owed me then he want me to lend him some money but i said no but i will not get my money back if i loan him the money to all who want a vacation please dont choose salem resort or you will be sorry ron bailey kc mo please called me i can tell you more .tel-[--]

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled solo
5  Thank jahmanKansasCityMo
Reviewed 25 October 2008

Salem Resort??? yeah right..... This is no resort . The entire bottom level is a nursing home.. Yes you are reading correctly.Smells like a hospital, looks like a hospital, not to mention how old and rundown the room was I stayed in. Mold on the walls,paint all chipped off walls, no spread on bed, and was told there would be a charge for an extra pillow. The pool was green and univiting,and there is no beach view or access on this property as advertised. Couldnt even buy a coke there and no place close by either. Had to walk forever or get a cab.I cant even say ya get what ya pay for because I didnt pay to stay in a nursing home.!!! MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DO NOT STAY THERE !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank JamericaLady