Hermosa Cove - Jamaica's Villa Hotel
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewschef conroyoutdoor showerbreadfruitmango suitecalabash housedipping poolcascading poolsscotch bonnetprivate poolsecluded paradiseblue holefront officefull kitchengrounds are immaculateslice of paradisethe entire staffcurried goat
Reviewed 14 June 2016

The beauty and unique yet classy design of the resort's grounds and villas are truly exceptional. Also the staff are extremely friendly, responsive, and enhance the experience. I highly recommend Hermosa for a relaxing, serene trip.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My visit to the Hermosa cove was better than the birthday party planed by angels. I am still trying to figure out if I enjoyed the propriety or the amazing staff more. Simply I found my annual vacation hideaway. First resort I have ever been where I have lunch with the owners who are beautiful people. Perfect escape.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Our stay was heavenly and in keeping with our Anniversary celebrations. The ambiance of the property was delightful. What I really appreciated was the privacy of the cottages. The staff were excellent and pleaseant. Special mention must be given to Elvis.

The food at Christophers was delightful and Chef Conroy was amazing and engaging.

Hermosa Cove is now my secret hide away which I have already started to strongly recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikkibrownp
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The grounds and house we stayed in were amazing...the staff is incredible...thank you Hermosa Cove for a fantastic trip!!! Not only were the accommodations wonderful there, but they truly helped with excursions, arranging for transportations and gave great advice on places to eat/visit. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank marcidawn
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This was a top notch villa resort with a great family atmosphere, staff that was superb and helpful in every way, and beautiful landscape, flowers, plants, and atmosphere. The beach team took all 5 of us snorkeling at least 4 times and were alwasy happy to do it. The villa's each have a dip/swim pool which is great for a night time dip or mid day cool off. The on-site restaurant (Christophers) is great and will even bring the food to your villa or cook it for you at your villa. The staff helped set up our day excursions to Blue Hole, deep sea fishing, Mystic Mountain, shopping and more. Couldn't have been more happy with Hermosa Cove and all of Jamaica. As a side note, I somehow dropped $800 of cash out of my pocket while fumbling for my phone. I never noticed it was gone till the gardening staff brought the money to the resort owners who promptly asked around. Much to my surprise it was mine! It was a blessing to know the staff was so trustworthy and honest. doubt that would happen at any of the mega resorts!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family