“Great way to spend the day”

Cool Runnings Catamaran Cruises Jamaica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ocho Rios was a great place. Good way to spend the day. Also spent time at the waterfalls. Weather perfect for the trip and guide was superb.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)
All reviews
in 289 reviews
"camera"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I went on the Catamaran to go snorkeling and go to Dunn’s River Falls. Both experiences were amazing!!! Big up to Rohan for making sure our snorkeling expirience was one We will NEVER forget. Rohan brought us safely to one specific area where we were able to feed the fish and discover different types of animals underwater! He was beyond amazing, ( I have to come back and bring him back to America with me ;) ) ! The Dunn’s river Falls was awesome too, we had such a great time on the Falls and it was fairly easy to get by! The party boat on the way back from the Falls was so much fun! The whole crew was very energetic and entertaining! They showed us how to dance and speak in Patwa! Overall this was such a fun expirience and I will for sure be back!

1  Thank Stacey D
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This was the best tour we had during our Jamaica trip.

The company picked us up in Montego Bay from our hotel. Our guide was so nice I feel bad I dont remember her name but we were told to call our driver Sugar Daddy and we happily obliged! The ride to Ocho Rios is about 2 hours but it went bery quickly going and coming. We learned so much about Jamaica on our drive there.

When we got to the boat stop we were given lunch. If you are brave ask the cooks for jerk sauce. Warning this is authentic scotch bonnet jerk sauce which means its very-spicy but very flavorful. Try it lol but get two fruit punches and bread

We boarded the boat after an hr and stopped to snorkel. This was a cool adventure. Make sure you get an underwater phone case for pics.

We next went to the falls. They send you in groups with a guide. 906ft up what an adventure. There is a dry path if you dont want to be in the water. So glad I did the climb. It was truly an experience. Back to the boat and we were given drinks(yes alcoholic) and patties So good. The ride back was fun. Music blasting crew dancing fun.

Highly recommend this trip!!! Let loose and experience what it really means to say everyting irie mon

Reviewed 5 May 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Left our resort in Montego Bay, and had a great ride. The guide on the bus was very pleasant and pointed out all the attractions along the way. Upon getting to the Cool Runnings property, we were served lunch and non alcoholic beverages. Then we boarded the catamaran, listened to some music and again was served non alcoholic beverages. First stop, snorkelling. This was a disappointment for me. I am a strong swimmer with plenty of experience snorkelling. ALL swimmers must wear a floatation device. I enjoy diving down and getting up close to the fish. Hard to do with a floatation device strapped to you. Again, I understand it’s not just about safety, but it also keeps people from touching the reef.

After snorkelling we headed to Dunn’s Falls. It’s an easy climb, the rocks are well scrubbed and not slippery at all. You are required to wear water shoes. If you do not have any, you can purchase or rent. If you don’t want to climb the falls you can walk the path. This takes an hour. Then back to the boat. Now you’re served alcoholic drinks. The crew is energetic and does a great job of getting everyone involved and energetic. But if you’re expecting to party til the sun goes down on a booze cruise...think again. The ride back goes way to fast. Maybe it’s just because I’m not a lightweight by any means, but I couldn’t get drunk in that short time. All said and done, a great excursion and we had a lot of fun.