1,516 results
All reviews private beach beach bar white suite planters punch premier verandah suite croquet lawn beach wing black lab marilyn monroe ocean spa blue cottage chef maurice the cottages welcome home garden tour all inclusive plan all inclusive option
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Impeccable 5-day stay. The Inn is cozy and elegant, quiet and friendly, has a great private beach, offers excellent food and drinks, marvelous staff, charming rooms. Ideal for full
relaxation. Internet connection is super. We truly hope to come back very soon!

2  Thank 247elisal
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

“Perfect for 60 years “
We first came in 1985 and have been back 15 times. One time we took over the entire hotel for a company trip and another time 25 of our close friends for 60/70 birthday celebration. The rest has just been linda and I.
Over the years it appears that nothing has changed yet management has made subtle changes that have made the “inn” even more wonderful and has kept up with modern conveniences.
Wi-Fi is even available on the beach if you need it.
The food is very good with a complete change of menu every night. But what makes Jamaica Inn so wonderful is the staff some of whom have been there over 50 years. From the bus boys to Mr Eric( the son of the original owner)they are friendly, solicitous and always treat you as their favorite guest.
PERFECT!

3  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I wanted a vacation that took me away from everything... Jamaica Inn was THE remedy. I am spoiled for any other resort or hotel - between the grounds and views (simply gorgeous), the accommodations (inviting and beautiful), the attentive, friendly staff (always "right there") and all the wonderful people I met throughout my stay, I could not be happier. I will be a repeat customer as often as time and funds will allow. Thank you to the owner (Eric), manager (Kyle) and all the staff (including Patrice - looking out for me and making sure I was never without libation - I think I'll miss you the most, Patrick and his rumology knowledge and skills and his winning personality, Georgia's service with a smile and sweet laughter and who can forget Teddy, who gave me a personal serenade... and the rest of the warm people who made my stay extra special). It was an unforgettable experience and there was not a thing I would change. I would go back once a month if I could!

Room Tip: Every room has a beautiful view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a truly amazing stay at this small exclusive resort. The location, staff, food and accommodation are all great. If you need anything - you only need to ask and they will do their best to accommodate.

If you want to splurge a bit (consider a cottage for amazing privacy) and are looking for a wonderful and quiet getaway I’d strongly recommend the Jamaica Inn.

2  Thank spikeskis
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazingly stunning hotel. Probably the best relaxing weeks holiday we’ve ever had. The rooms, staff and food were all amazing, and the beach was very private and stunning. Would definitely return to enjoy the experience. Lovely trips in the surrounding area. Would give the hotel a 10/10

1  Thank sunderlandr